Every NFT collector wants to showcase their digital treasures. Someone uses them as an avatar on Twitter or Instagram, someone shows off them on Tik-Tok or YouTube, and someone places them in virtual museums and galleries.
The latter option is becoming increasingly popular, as it allows you to fully appreciate all the advantages of multimedia NFTs. Usually, exhibition halls of such metaverses as The Sandbox, Decentraland, Cryptovoxel are used to demonstrate crypto art. However, this requires considerable financial costs and professional skills.
In February 2021, the ONCYBER metaverse appeared, the likes of which were not yet in web3. Here you can create virtual exhibition spaces for free, and in a few clicks.
Automated cinematic walkthrough & video exporter coming your way v soon 📽️✨
In @Greekdx's @RTFKTstudios Loot Pod w @Matt_Furie @fvckrender @XCOPYART & so many other talented artists
— ᴏɴᴄʏʙᴇʀ (@oncyber) March 3, 2022
In September 2021, the ONCYBER platform, together with its closest partners, released a unique collection of NFTs called oncyber labs. Owners of these tokens can use them as galleries to host the digital assets they have created/collected.
The demand for the collection can be judged by the latest data: total volume is more than 21k ETH, floor price – 0.14 ETH, owners – 8,000. Such statistics convinces that the collection deserves the most serious attention.
Oncyber labs Official Links
- Official site https://oncyber.io
- Twitter @oncyber – over 71k subscribers;
- Discord @oncyber – over 15k members;
- Instagram @oncyber – over 16k subscribers.
What is oncyber labs?
Oncyber labs is a collection of 5 unique spatial NFTs built on the Ethereum blockchain (category – Memberships):
- RTFKT Space Pods – 7,2K owners, 17,5K items, current price – 0,109 ETH ($226,97);
- Brute – 277 owners, 300 items, current price – 0,149 ETH ($310,20);
- Coal – 237 owners, 256 items, current price – 0,1498 ETH ($311,93);
- Chalk – 241 owners, 256 items, current price – 0,198 ETH ($412,29);
- Altitude – 468 owners, 512 items, current price – 0,4899 ETH ($1 020,11).
Ownership of such tokens gives their creators and collectors access to their own galleries, where they can place their best NFTs.
To get an immersive experience with NFT data, just follow 3 steps:
- Connect your Ethereum wallet to the ONCYBER platform.
- Choose your best digital items to showcase.
- Share the link to the exposed NFTs with the whole world.
The impressive demonstration possibilities of the metaverse will allow you to personalize the acquired gallery to your liking:
- increase / decrease in the size of the NFT;
- choice of frame color;
- adjust audio/video effects.
discord & spotify are down.
luckily, you can hang in @freezecorleone's pod — sound on for his full album.
🌐 https://t.co/0qhZhhAhSa pic.twitter.com/4eI8bmbkr5
— ᴏɴᴄʏʙᴇʀ (@oncyber) March 8, 2022
Oncyber labs in numbers
- The public mint of the collection of 18800 tokens took place in September 2021.
- The entire collection is represented by 5 unique NFTs in various editions; each token is the key to its own gallery.
- The total volume of secondary sales exceeded the mark of 21k ETH (more than 42 million dollars at the current exchange rate).
- Floor price is 0.14 ETH (about $270).
- Sales on average are in the range from 0.1 ETH to 0.3 ETH.
- The largest trade was for 5.599996 ETH (around $11.3k).
- Total 7990 unique holders (42%).
Data (including exchange rates) are at the time of publication of the article (April 20, 2023)
Who founded oncyber labs?
The team behind the ONCYBER service and the collection is based in San Francisco. Leading positions in it are occupied by:
- Rayan Boutaleb @rayan_oncyber – co-founder & CEO, BSc in Management and Computer Science (St Andrews University graduate); from 2015 to 2019 worked as a software engineer in several startups.
- Luke Yun – creative direction & brand strategy, head of community.
- Vukasin F.- head of design.
- Antonio Cobos is an artist, collector, Web3 analyst and strategist.
Why is oncyber labs popular?
Only 1.5 years have passed since the creation of oncyber labs NFTs, and it has already attracted the attention of thousands of people. What is its magnetic force? Here are the main reasons for the popularity of project:
- The Oncyber platform offers NFT creators and collectors the easiest way to showcase their digital assets for free in an immersive 3D/VR space.
- NFT creators can showcase their crypto art even if it has already been sold and is technically no longer in their wallet.
- The platform allows you to create multiple galleries and use multiple ETH wallets in one gallery, while ensuring security for all community members;
- Access to galleries created in the metaverse is possible from both desktop computers and smartphones, allowing you to enjoy collectibles anytime, anywhere.
- Many communities such as RTFKT, World of Women, Deadfellaz and Open Metaverse (OM) use ONCYBER as a space for fruitful communication.
- Platform users are such whales of the NFT world as @6529, @freezecorleone, @scobel, @0xa4..9df8,, and many others.
Oncyber labs Idea
The idea behind the NFT Gallery Collection is an easy way to create an exciting, inclusive space that is open to everyone. Having their own gallery on OnCyber, collectors will be able to show their NFTs to the maximum number of people, and digital art creators will be able to promote their creativity through solo exhibitions.
Oncyber labs Roadmap
The oncyber labs NFT collection is, in fact, the beginning of a decentralized Open Metaverse (OM), available not only to art lovers, but absolutely to everyone. This universe will continually expand to accommodate up to 100 million people.
In a thread of 87 tweets, Punk6529, an active contributor to oncyber, revealed some plans for OM.
45/ A bit on the current tech stack.
OM is “powered by @oncyber_io"
Why? What does that mean?
OnCyber is trying something very ambitious, very unusual, trying to render big worlds in the browser.
— 6529 (@punk6529) April 14, 2022
Judging by his words, there are several options for the future Open Metaverse. As for punk6529, he described his vision as follows:
My dream world is 5,000 self-governing districts in 10 self-governing cities in one self-governing world. This is how punk6529 described his vision for the project
By the time of alpha testing, punk6529 had already created the “6529 Museum District” – the first district in the first city of this universe (“Genesis City”) with several notable objects: 6529 Museum of Art and museums of 6529 team members.
The team assures that it is working to expand the technical capabilities of the platform. For this it is planned:
- Add blockchains from which assets can be transferred (while connected to Ethereum, Polygon, Klaytn, Tezos, Solana and XCP);
- Improve the performance of the 3D engine (for now it is recommended to work in Chrome or Brave on a non-overloaded computer);
- Increase the number of supported NFT image formats (while JPG/PNG/GIF/SVG, MP4, MP3, most html assets are supported).
In addition, according to the post “Early Merch Exploration” by Vukasin F., head of design project, work has begun on the creation of physical branded clothing.
Oncyber labs Ecosystem
The oncyber labs NFT ecosystem includes the following projects:
- Oncyber & friends
- Cyber Curated
- 3D Collectables Oncyber Metaverse
- Oncyber community
Some of the Cyber Curated and 3D Collectables Oncyber Metaverse collections are produced in limited quantities by famous designers. This means that you will have to buy NFT to access the premium spaces.
Oncyber & friends
Owning an item from the oncyber & friends collection gives you the opportunity to use it as a 3D exhibition space for digital assets.
- Creation date – August 2022,
- Chain – Ethereum,
- Category – Art,
- Total items – 26.8 K (unique items – 15),
- Total volume – 148 ETH,
- Floor price – 0.0046 ETH;
- Owners – 12754.
The digital spaces in the Cyber Curated collection are original and offer a lot of possibilities for organizing the creative process.
- Creation date – June 2021,
- Chain – Ethereum,
- Category – Virtual Worlds,
- Total items – 110 (unique items – 3),
- Total volume – 1013 ETH,
- Floor price – 4.2069 ETH;
- Owners -75.
3D Collectables Oncyber Metaverse
The 3D Collectables Oncyber Metaverse includes glb 3D tokens. Some of them are moving and animated, and some are simple 3D models that can be used in cyber galleries or the metaverse.
- Creation date – March 2022.
- Chain – Ethereum,
- Category – Virtual worlds,
- Total volume – 0.3418 ETH,
- Floor price – 0.002 ETH,
- Owners – 9.
The oncyber community collection allows anyone to create and distribute oncyber spaces while meeting the basic requirements. Owning a token from this collection also allows it to be used as a 3D exhibition space for digital assets.
- Creation date – June 2021.
- Category – Gaming,
- Total items – 23.6k (unique items – 20),
- Total volume – 37 ETH,
- Floor price – 2.79 matic;
- Owners -13 432.
How much do oncyber labs cost?
The public mint of a collection of 20,000 NFTs took place in September 2021. At the same time, the collection began to be traded on secondary markets, from the very first days showing a confident positive trend. Thus, the average selling price was:
- October 2021 – 0.7 ETH;
- February 2022 – 1.6 ETH;
- June 2022 – 1 ETH;
- October 2022 – 0.6 ETH;
- January 2023 – 0.5 ETH.
As of April 20, 2023, the floor price is 0.14 ETH. On average, the latest sales are in the range of 0.1-0.3 ETH. And the total volume of secondary sales amounted to more than 21k ETH (more than 42 million dollars at the moment).
Where to buy oncyber labs?
Currently, oncyber labs can only be purchased on the secondary market, on marketplaces such as OpenSea, X2Y2 and LooksRare.
How to buy oncyber labs?
- Remember that initially you need to connect your crypto wallet with self-storage to the marketplace of your choice.
- Next, find the official collection using the search bar on the marketplace.
- Analyze and choose the NFT you want to buy; click on it and then on the “Buy” button.
- Or you can bet on the token you like. Make sure you leave enough ETH for gas or transaction fees. If the seller approves your bid, the deal goes through.
Should you invest in oncyber labs?
The extent to which oncyber labs collectibles are in demand can be judged by historical and analytical data relevant at the time of this writing:
- Over the last 7 days, there have been 76 NFT buy/sell transactions. The total sales amounted to $22.08 thousand. The average price was $290.5, the floor price was 0.11 ETH.
- 10% of sales were for $190 or less, half of sales were for less than $248, 10% were for $445 or more.
- Currently 8,006 holders have at least one NFT in their wallet
- 236 NFTs have been traded in the last 30 days. The most expensive NFT sold was the RTFKT Space Pod. It was sold for $1.2k on 2023-03-21 (27 days ago).
- In the last 30 days, the cheapest oncyber labs NFT sales were below $220 and the highest sales were above $460. The average price for NFT was $275 over the last 30 days.
- The largest trade was for 5.599996 ETH ($11,398.06).
In any case, do your own in-depth analysis and research when investing in NFTs, and then make your own decisions.
Opinion of NFTmetria
By purchasing NFT oncyber labs, you get immersive spaces that give you truly unique experiences:
- create your own gallery with original title, description and banner;
- show your NFTs 24 hours a day, attracting the attention of an unlimited number of digital art fans;
- Offer your visitors a unique fully immersive experience by allowing them to explore your NFTs in an immersive VR/3D format;
- sell your NFTs (if some of the visitors like something in your collection, they can easily go to the ad for sale directly from your gallery and buy this work);
- Gather your own communities around you, offering them a platform for fruitful communication with like-minded people;
- build a unique metauniverse open to all.
Undoubtedly, Oncyber, with its phenomenal collection of galleries, offers something special for NFT creators and collectors alike. There is no doubt that oncyber labs is only a touchstone in the grandiose Web3 project – the limitless, decentralized, community-driven and open to all metaverse of ONCYBER.