When using cookie settings, your choice will be recorded in a cookie on this site. If you delete or clear cookies on your browser or use a different web browser, you will need to change your cookie settings again. Below you can learn more about the types of cookies we use.
Functional and operational cookies
- to recognize you when you log in to our system to use our services
- find out if you are a member of clubs and communities within the system and provide other customized features
- provide features that can help you
- to track your interactions with site pages
- to avoid fraudulent activities
- increase the level of security
- to keep track of your preferences
- measuring and understanding the effectiveness of our services.
Performance cookies (and analytics)
This type of cookie collects information that helps us understand the performance of the website and gives an idea of how the site is currently being used. We can improve it for visitors.? You may use these cookies to obtain information about which areas you have visited or how long you have spent on the website. And if you disable these cookies and we will not know when you were on the site.
To provide promotional content from partners that is more relevant to your interests on our or other sites. They can be used to deliver targeted advertising. If you disable these cookies, ads may not be targeted. And you will see more inappropriate ads that you may not be interested in
Examples of advertising partners:
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Pixel
- Twitter Analytics
- Microsoft Bing Ads