The most famous NFT artists have recognition, fame, money, respect and an army of fans. Do you know who they are? We present the Top 5 most famous NFT artists who collectively earned over $250 million through their digital creations.
Victor Langlois, under the pseudonym FEWOCiOUS, is a very bright and young artist who is used to going beyond any limits both in creativity and in society. Thanks to this, he immediately attracted serious public attention, and his first works were sold immediately at Christie’s auction.
Here are some more facts about the famous artist:
- LGBT and transgender artist,
- Created a collection of sneakers with the RTFKT studio. Total sales exceeded $2 million.
- The first collection “Hello, i’m Victor (FEWOCiOUS) and This Is My Life” of 6 works was sold at Christie’s auction. Sales totaled over $5 million.
- Creates its own large-scale universe FewoWorld, within which the Paints collection was successfully launched. Secondary sales to date have exceeded $30 million.
- Earned more than $50 million on the NFT.
Hackatao is the most successful and anonymous but famous NFT duo on the market. Little is known about them: they are an Italian married couple who keep away from the bustle of the city.
Here’s what else artists are known for:
- Are pioneers in the market. They were one of the first in 2018 to start working with the SuperRare marketplace.
- Created the Queens+Kings collection. Secondary sales exceeded $2 million.
- Created over 9,000 tokens, each unique.
- Earned more than $30 million on the NFT.
3. Killer Acid
Rob Corradetti, under the pseudonym Killer Acid is not only a famous digital artist, but also a high-profile clothing and accessories brand. And this is really big: he introduced his author’s style into each product and successfully continued his line in the NFT space.
- His clients include Santa Cruz, High Times, Polaroid, Adult Swim, Zumiez, Meow Wolf and VICE.
- Created over 50 tokens and 7 NFT collections.
- Earned more than $5 million on the NFT.
Frederic Duquette, under the pseudonym FVCKRENDER, lives in Vancouver, Canada. His style, which combines bright, shiny elements, mesmerizing animation, crystal processing, is known to many. His art has also been auctioned by reputable auction houses such as Christie’s and Sotheby’s.
And here are a few more words about the famous artist:
- His clients include Lil Nas X, Lebron James, Puma, Spotify, Instagram, Supreme, Christian Dior, Hypebeast.
- Created over 3,000 tokens.
- Earned more than $40 million from the NFT.
Eric Calderon under the pseudonym Snowfro is a truly legendary and very famous artist. He is a pioneer in the market: in 2017 he bought a lot of CryptoPunks for $1, and then sold his digital assets to create Art Blocks. And did not lose!
And here are his accomplishments to date: