These people have proven that their photographs can be sold as NFTs for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Yes, blockchain technology for NFT photos is quite new, but very promising due to its unique capabilities. The photographers that we included in this ranking are actively using NFT technology and have definitely carved their niche in this market. So, here are the Top 5 NFT Photographers.
1. Reuben Wu
Reuben Wu is a well-known photographer, and here’s why:
- Worked with National Geographic, Acura, Apple, Audi, Google, IBM, Samsung,
- Issued more than 400 own NFTs,
- Earned more than $2 million on the NFT.
2. Justin Aversano
The life story of photographer Justin Aversano has contributed to creativity, popularity and fame.
And here are some facts about him:
- Co-founder and CEO of Quantum Art,
- Bought CryptoPunk #2961 for $43,000,
- Author of the Twin Flames NFT collection,
- Earned more than $15 million on the NFT.
Slimesunday is a unique photographer who creates works in the style of provocative and alluring erotica. Due to censorship, he is limited in social networks, but he found fame and recognition thanks to his talent and fine taste.
And also he:
- Worked with The New York Times, Playboy, Lana Del Rey, Katy Perry, 3LAU,
- Earned more than $14 million on the NFT.
4. Cath Simard
Cath Simard is not just a photographer. She is still a professional traveler, thanks to which she came up with the idea to reflect the beauty of nature and the world on film through the prism of her own taste.
And here are a few more words about her:
- The most expensive female photographer,
- Worked with Sony Alpha, The North Face, Simons, Duracell.
- Earned more than $4 million on the NFT
- Her #FreeHawaiiPhoto was the world’s first free rights NFT photo. It was bought by NFT influencer Gmoney for 100 ETH (about $300k).
NudeYogaGirl is an anonymous photographer and fashion model. Despite the fact that she is naked in the pictures, you will not see a single gram of vulgarity there. This is purely a visual subtle aesthetic. And she recently became a mother for the first time, and now her works are devoted, among other things, to the topic of motherhood.
And also she:
- Worked with Vogue, Elle and Cosmopolitan,
- Earned more than $1 million from the NFT.