After 19-year-old artist Victor Langlois aka FEWOCiOUS made $3.1 million creating digital sneakers in partnership with Nike-owned NFT studio RTFKT, he hit his second big jackpot with his new project Paint, which brought young crypto enthusiast 19 million dollars. Paints are essentially the “building blocks” of FewoWorld’s generative art world. But what makes Paint by FEWOCiOUS art different from other collections that are flooding the NFT market?
Paint by FEWOCiOUS Official Links
- Official site https://www.fewoworld.io
- Twitter @fewoworld – over 25k followers,
- Discord @fewoworld – over 24k members,
- Instagram @fewoworld – over 62k subscribers,
- YouTube @fewocious6774 – over 900 subscribers.
What is Paint by FEWOCiOUS?
Paint by FEWOCiOUS NFT collection is a unique project in the world of digital art. The collection currently consists of 7308 Paint Units. It was launched on April 3, 2022 and immediately gained recognition. Previously, the author entered into a partnership with the Nifty Gateway platform, which contributed to the successful start of the project. It was announced that the collection is the first drop of the FewoWorld project.
Paint drop was available for purchase on the Nifty Gateway platform itself. During the initial drop, users could buy as much NFTs as they wanted without any restrictions. After purchasing , the crypto fan received one single NFT, which represented the amount of “paint” purchased.
The new project delighted digital art fans so much that the collection became the third largest drop on Nifty Gateway. Tokens also turned out to be in demand in the secondary markets among the whales of the NFT market. So, Mateen Soudagar, known in his circles as DCLBlogger, purchased the #515 token for $260,000. And the number 515 shows the amount of paint that is combined in one drop. Today it is one of the “heaviest” drops. That is, the more paint in your NFT, the more opportunities will open up for you.
The paradox of this project lies in the fact that its entire concept and prospects are unknown, and the holders certainly trust the eminent creator.
Paint by FEWOCiOUS in numbers
- The collection was launched on April 3, 2022.
- The sale was divided into 2 stages: pre-sale and public mint. During the Pre-Sale Mint, the cost of 1 Unit was $500 USD, while Public Mint was priced at $1,000 USD for 1 Unit.
- Mint was unlimited, and there were no quantitative restrictions on minting. To date, there are 7308 NFTs.
- The total volume of secondary sales exceeded the mark of 15k ETH (more than $29 million at the current exchange rate).
- Floor price is 0.37 ETH (about $700).
- Sales on average range from 0.3 ETH to 5 ETH.
- The most expensive #26 (181 Paint) was sold on April 10, 2022 for 100 ETH (over $320k at the time of sale).
- A total of 3868 unique holders (53%). This indicator demonstrates the low chances of whales interconnection within the project. Thus, the risk of artificial project management from the inside is minimal.
- Only about 2% of the collection (166 pieces out of 7308) are for sale, among them the range of offers is from 0.37 ETH to 56 ETH. This shows that almost all holders see the project as a great investment prospect and are not in a hurry to part with their assets at a lower price.
Data (including exchange rates) are at the time of publication of the article (April 11, 2023)
Paint by FEWOCiOUS types and attributes
Thanks to the technology and features of the smart contract, the drops are combined if there are several of them in one crypto wallet, thus the value and weight of the drop becomes larger. This technology is similar to The Merge by Pak NFT collection. Therefore, in the name of each NFT, you can see in brackets the number of drops that the token contains.
At the same time, the Paint by FEWOCiOUS collection has a number of attributes:
- BW / Color (3),
- Doodle 1 (1),
- Doodle 2 (21),
- Doodle 3 (21),
- Doodle Count (3),
- Paint Quantity (119),
- Style (3).
The rarest tokens in the collection are NFTs with the Bw/color attribute:
- Color (total 135 pieces),
- Black & white (total 85 pieces),
- Half & half (total 23 pieces).
To date, it is not possible to unambiguously assess the special value of certain NFTs within the collection, since the full functionality of each attribute and the purpose of the token itself have not yet been disclosed.
Who created Paint by FEWOCiOUS?
The creator of the Paint collection and the FewoWorld project is 19-year-old crypto enthusiast Victor Langlois from Las Vegas, better known in the NFT world under the pseudonym FEWOCiOUS. He is one of the first (and arguably youngest) NFT artists to quickly gain popularity at a time when the NFT market experienced strong growth in early 2020.
The artist is also one of the most successful crypto figures of our time. As of April 2022, his annual income was over $17 million. After releasing a collection of shoes in collaboration with the RTFKT studio, the guy earned about 3 million dollars in just 7 minutes! FEWOCiOUS is also considered to be the youngest artist ever to collaborate with Christie’s auction house. And at Sotheby’s, he sold his artwork “Nice to meet you, I’m Mr MiSUNDERSTOOD” for $2.8 million.
FEWOCiOUS is somewhat of an innovator in the NFT world. By launching the FewoWorld project, he proved that it is possible to implement additions to the main project first, and then the project itself. This approach creates an ecosystem that is constantly evolving and at the same time attracts the interest of the community.
In addition to the innovative artist, the FewoWorld project team includes:
- Richerd (Manifold) @richerd – Web3 Development,
- Logan Gardner @logangardner3d – 3D & Generative Guru,
- Aaron @nostalgic_dream – Frontend Badass,
- Farokh @farokh – Chief Vibes Officer,
- James @jameshalldon – Discord Moderator,
- Permanent Arts @permanentarts – Studio & Project Management,
- Metav3rse @themetav3rse – Community Management.
It is worth saying that each member of the team is independently known in professional circles and has extensive experience in working in space. And in total we got a very strong team of influencers and specialists.
Why is Paint by FEWOCiOUS popular?
FewoWorld, and the Paint collection in particular, are generating a lot of interest from the community. And, of course, there are reasons for this:
- One of the highlights of the project is holding events called Paint Party for community members. The FewoWorld Paint Party in Brooklyn’s Greenpoint district on June 21, 2022 was especially remembered by everyone. Everyone who entered the special room was offered to pick up a brush and / or spray paint and start creating, and overalls and leg nets were issued to protect clothes.
THE BIGGEST PAINT PARTY YET 😱❤️🤠 !!!!! IM STILL IN SHOCK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE CAME TO CREATE ART AND SHOW LOVE 😭😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE INCREDIBLE TEAM WHO HELPED BRING @FewoWorld TO LIFE !!!! ❤️🌐🧑🎨I CANT BELIEVE WE ONLY STARTED THESE A YEAR AGO 😭😭WHERE 2 NEXT ?? 👀❤️🕺🕺 pic.twitter.com/5ln3U6ogfK
— FEWOCiOUS (@fewocious) June 30, 2022
- Everything was used as canvas, from huge sheets of paper hanging from the walls, to newspapers on the floor, and even pieces of clothing. FEWOCiOUS himself walked around the hall, spraying paint on the T-shirts of the participants of the event at their request.
- Another pillar of the popularity of the young artist’s innovative undertaking is the FewoWorld project itself. This is an ambitious experiment aimed at creating an evolving metaverse with elements of Web3 technologies.
- Another indisputable advantage of the project is the cumulative effect system. The more paint your token has, the more chances you have to open all the hidden possibilities of the FewoWorld universe.
- This collection is the first step in the FewoWorld universe. It is the holders of the first series that will have increased opportunities in the future.
The idea of the Paint collection and the FewoWorld project
FewoWorld attracts with its colorfulness and fabulous atmosphere. The mission of the project is to unite everyone in a creative environment, where everyone will have complete freedom of creative pursuits.
At the same time, the whole concept of the project is not consciously disclosed. And only in January 2023, the creator published a trailer for the Fewos universe.
Been workin so hard & I’m so excited to reveal the FIRST OFFICIAL TRAILER for Fewos! 💌🕺 I know y’all been patient, so thank you so much for supporting me! ❤️ pic.twitter.com/oaUMGkOQFv
— FEWOCiOUS (@fewocious) January 12, 2023
As FEWOCiOUS admits, the creation of FewoWorld was a very complex process. The artist is aware that Web3 is a new area that the world does not fully understand yet. Obviously, in order to make it more accessible to ordinary users, the artist launched a new digital universe.
Let me tell you, I went for so many walks, staring into cracks in the wall or graffiti, and how it fades away slightly, and I’m used to drawing people but making FewoWorld is like: ’What does the grass look like? What do windows when they’re a little bit dusty look like? They don’t look like in real life, do they?’ It’s thinking about little things like that and observing the real world and how I would see it in my world, and what I would change about it. This is what the creator says about it.
The concept of the project also includes the value of a token depending on the amount of paint in a drop. That is, when buying several tokens, they are combined to form a single digital asset. And the “weight” indicator is reflected in the name of the NFT. Based on this, the official website even maintains a rating of “heavyweights”, and its leader with the nickname El Berlin has a drop as much as 561 paints.
Paint by FEWOCiOUS Roadmap
The roadmap for the project is presented in the form of a proprietary infographic, from which we follow the following development directions:
- The presence of a token makes it possible to receive an original painting by the artist, become a member of the Paint Party and have your own character in the Fewos universe.
- Branded merch.
- Shooting branded videos in storytelling format that will tell about the project and its new steps in space.
FewoWorld rests on three pillars, that is, sub-collections:
- FewoWorld Fewos.
The Paint Collection is 7308 building blocks for the FewoWorld universe. The supply of these tokens was unlimited. For NFT holders from the same author, a 50% discount was due on the Nifty Gateway site. At the same time, no whitelists were provided. And 2500 Paint Drops were supposed to be reserved for distribution for attending Fewo events.
Also, during the initial sale, a Leaderboard was shown live, showing the top 50 Paint buyers. They were to receive an additional NFT Diamond Paint trophy and one of 100 1/1 Fewo Tokens from the future Fewos character collection.
To date, the collection’s trading volume has exceeded 15k ETH, and the floor price has exceeded 0.37 ETH.
Canvas NFTs (of which there are currently 1372 pieces) were donated to owners who placed in the top 50 Paint holders or attended the Fewo event. Canvases are virtual representations of works that have been drawn by FEWOCiOUS and token holders at each of the Fewo events. And each NFT includes metadata that indicates where and when it was created.
The secondary trading volume exceeded 430 ETH, and the floor price is 0.61 ETH.
Fewos is an upcoming project of the FewoWorld universe. The collection will include humanoid characters that inhabit FewoWorld. It is not yet known exactly when Fewos is scheduled to launch.
How much does Paint by FEWOCiOUS cost?
The collection was launched on April 3, 2022 on Nifty Gateway. The sale was divided into 2 stages:
- Pre-Sale Mint (the cost of minting for 1 Unit was $500 USD or 0.145 ETH at that time),
- Public Mint (minting cost for 1 Unit was $1000 USD or 0.29 ETH at that time).
Mint was unlimited, and there were no quantitative restrictions on minting. To date, there are 7308 NFTs. At the same time, the collection began to be traded in secondary markets, where the collection was in great demand. And how are things now?
To visualize the price dynamics, we made a cut at the average price for 1 NFT:
- In June 2022 – 0.6 ETH;
- In November 2022 – 0.9 ETH;
- In February 2023 – 0.5 ETH.
As of April 6, 2023, the floor price is 0.37 ETH. On average, the latest sales are in the range of 0.3-5 ETH. And the total volume of secondary sales amounted to more than 15k ETH (more than 29 million dollars at the moment).
Most expensive sales of Paint by FEWOCiOUS
The most expensive sales are led by the following NFTs from the Paint by FEWOCiOUS collection:
- #26 (181 Paint) sold on April 10, 2022 for 100 ETH (over $320k at the time of sale);
- #52 (166 Paint) sold on April 10, 2022 for 69 ETH (over $222k at the time of sale);
- #22 (200 Paint) sold on January 3, 2023 for 60 ETH (over $73k at the time of sale);
- #42 (172 Paint) sold on April 25, 2022 for 52.5 ETH (over $158k at the time of sale).
Where to buy Paint by FEWOCiOUS?
Currently, Paint by FEWOCiOUS is only available on the secondary market, on marketplaces such as Nifty Gateway, OpenSea, X2Y2 and LooksRare.
How to buy Paint by FEWOCiOUS?
- Remember that initially you need to connect your crypto wallet with self-storage to the marketplace of your choice.
- Next, find the official collection using the search bar on the marketplace.
- Analyze and choose the NFT you want to buy; click on it and then on the “Buy” button.
- Or you can bet on the token you like. Make sure you leave enough ETH for gas or transaction fees. If the seller approves your bid, the deal goes through.
Should you invest in FewoWorld and the Paint collection?
NFT experts are convinced that the FewoWorld project is definitely worth the attention of crypto investors. And there are the following reasons for this:
- The author of the project is the famous and mega-successful crypto-artist FEWOCiOUS, who has achieved dizzying business heights already in his teens. Members of the FewoWorld community have every reason to expect further goodies from participating in his new brainchild.
- The FewoWorld universe with Web3 elements opens up unprecedented opportunities for creativity and self-realization.
- The project cooperates with Nifty Gateway, one of the most reputable NFT platforms in the world.
- The team includes eminent and well-known professionals such as Farokh, Logan Gardner and others.
- The team does not disclose globally the concept and all its plans, but the development of the project will definitely be large-scale.
- The collection’s floor price has never dropped below the mint price and has shown stable stability and potential growth for more than a year.
In any case, do your own in-depth analysis and research when investing in NFTs, and then make your own decisions.
Opinion of NFTmetria
The FewoWorld project opens up amazing opportunities for both novice crypto-artists and all fans of the NFT world who want to join modern Web3 technologies. The author and artist FEWOCiOUS makes you look at the world and digital works of art in a new way. Outrageous events held by this young crypto enthusiast unite users and charge them with powerful creative energy. Despite the fact that all the prospects of the FewoWorld project are not disclosed by the team, this ambitious project holds great potential and promises many pleasant surprises for the community members in the future.