Imagination knows no bounds in the world of NFT animation, where artists breathe life into digital canvases. In this exploration, we unveil the brilliance of three visionary NFT animation artists. Brace yourself for a captivating journey through their animated realms, where creativity dances and pixels come alive.
So, here are the Top 3 NFT animation artists.
DeeKay (full name DeeKay Kwon) is a digital artist born in 1989 from South Korea and has been living in the US for 22 years. The NFT animator has been creating funny sketches for 11 years, and in 2021 he successfully entered the NFT space.
And here are a couple of bright facts about him:
- He worked as an animator with Apple, Samsung, Google, Louis Vuitton, American Express, Pixel, Mcdonald’s.
- He is author of the Lets Walk NFT project. The total sales volume exceeded $10 million.
- DeeKay sold NFT Life and death for $1M and sold NFT Destiny for $800k. The buyer was the famous Snoop Dogg.
- The artist collaborated with NFT artist Murat Pak.
- He is earned over $2 million on NFT.
Bryan Brinkman lives and works in New York City and exhibits his digital works at auction houses and various NFT venues. His work is recognizable due to the unique style and professional skills of animation and graphic design, which Bryan Brinkman has been developing for many years.
Here’s what else we can say about him:
- He is a 3D animator, editor, screenwriter and blogger.
- He won a Visual Effects Emmy in 2020 and 2021 in the Outstanding Variety Sketch Series category for his work on SNL.
- He created over 3,000 NFTs.
- His works are bought by such influencers as Pranksy, Snowfro, j1mmy.
- Earned over $12 million from NFT.
Markus Magnusson is a famous Swedish animator and artist, creator of the famous NFT collection Invisible Friends. The artist has a rich portfolio with over a decade of experience bringing characters to life for major companies ranging from Google to Dropbox. He is an animator who bases his work on traditional animation and vector graphics. He also owns his own animation school. In total, he earned more than $70 million on the NFT market.