We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from September 30 to October 6. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- Moncler and Adidas Originals are releasing a joint campaign called “The Art of Explorers”, which centers on AI, sculptures, digital experiences and an NFT collection.
- OpenSea has launched OpenSea Studio designed to empower creators in their NFT ventures, allowing creators to manage everything from setting up allowlists to uploading media and metadata with ease.
- The Sandbox has announced a strategic partnership with T&B Media Global, a distinguished IP development company renowned for its family-friendly content.
- Starbucks is marking the 20th anniversary of its iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) and releasing an NFT collection of PSL digital stamps via its Web3 rewards and loyalty platform, Starbucks Odyssey.
- Diesel, in collaboration with the Fossil Group, has unveiled ‘Vert,’ a timepiece NFT collection that integrates seamlessly into ongoing Metamorph project, delving deep into the realms of the Metaverse.
- Yuga Labs announced a restructuring and revealed a strategic plan aimed at focusing on the company’s core strengths and strengthening partnerships with external partners.