We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 23 to 29 September. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- On September, 23, in a recent development, OpenSea NFT marketplace has issued a cautionary advisory to its users regarding a potential security breach tied to third-party involvement. This incident has raised concerns about the safety of user data, particularly API keys.
- On September, 25, Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) NFT project has revealed its latest collaboration with the legendary Japanese streetwear brand BAPE. The collaboration will feature an extremely limited collection available exclusively to the community. The launch is scheduled for November 4, premiering at ApeFest in Hong Kong.
- On September 26, Pudgy Penguins NFT collection has made a groundbreaking move by launching its Pudgy Toys collection in 2,000 Walmart stores across the United States.
- On September 26, VR46 Metaverse, co-founded by nine-time MotoGP™ world champion Valentino Rossi, has announced an exciting collaboration with Animoca Brands and Gravitaslabs. This partnership includes the launch of a thrilling motorsport venture named “ValeVerse” on The Sandbox, offering digital collectibles and immersive experiences tailored for motorsports enthusiasts.
- On September 26, VeeFriends NFT collection announced a collaboration with Masters of the Universe. This unexpected collaboration has resulted in the integration of Skilled Skeleton, a character from the VeeFriends universe, into the realm of He-Man and Skeletor.
- On September 27, Yuga Labs announces Yacht Club Open House IRL event. This is the first event intended for non-members of the BAYC NFT community. It will take place in Hong Kong on November 5th.
- On September 28, Gary Vaynerchuk have chosen the Los Angeles as the backdrop for annual superconference, VeeCon 2024. It will take place from August 9th to 11th at the iconic L.A. LIVE Entertainment District.