We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 2 to 8 September. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- Yuga Labs, the renowned NFT titan behind the Otherside Metaverse, has announced the launch of the early version of ‘Legends of the Mara’ (LoTM) for open beta testing, slated for September.
- In a significant stride into the world of digital assets, Mercedes-Benz, the iconic automobile giant, is gearing up to launch its third NFT collection, the Mercedes-Benz NXT Icons. Set to debut on September 5th, 2023, this collection marks the beginning of “The Luxury Era,” the first installment in a series of seven chapters that celebrate the brand’s storied design legacy.
- Roofstock onChain partnered with Origin Story to successfully sell properties for the third time through the Roofstock onChain NFT marketplace.
- Casio has recently unveiled its innovative project “Virtual G-SHOCK,” which will serve as a dynamic interactive user NFT community centered around their legendary line of shock-resistant watches.
- After the successful launch of TwelveFold, featuring 300 unique generative art pieces on the Bitcoin blockchain earlier this year, Yuga Labs is now taking things a step further. Today, they are introducing an engaging cipher puzzle series inspired by their groundbreaking art collection, accessible at TwelveFold Puzzle.