We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 16 to 22 September. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- Nakamigos recently revealed its latest project Nakamigos CLOAKS NFTs. While this announcement generated significant buzz, it also raised concerns within the community.
- GameOn has entered into a partnership with LaLiga North America. This strategic collaboration features fantasy football NFTs targeting soccer communities in the US and Canada.
- Darewise Entertainment, a subsidiary of Animoca Brands, has announced a strategic partnership with Horizen Labs aimed at developing the first metaverse token for the Bitcoin ecosystem.
- For the first time among all NFT brands, Cool Cats NFT project will physically participate in the 97th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on November 23rd on the busy streets of New York City.
- Honda is partnering with Animoca Brands Japan, Gryfyn and GET Protocol to introduce fans to the world of Web3 and offer exclusive digital experiences through Honda Key NFTs.
- The SEC filed charges against the creators of the Stoner Cats NFT project, alleging the sale of unregistered securities. Because of this, NFT marketplaces removed Mila Kunis’ Stoner Cats collection.
- PROOF collective behind the Moonbirds collection, announced that all 254 Moonbirds with “Space Helmet” trait to the moon’s celestial embrace on the powerful SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket.
- Yuga Labs has announced new strategic partners (Hadean, AccelByte, Bad Rhino Studios, Faraway) to scale and technically develop the Otherside metaverse.