We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 7 to 13 October. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) is launching its unique NFT project “Postcards” to unite artists in a collaborative digital art project based on the Tezos blockchain.
- Yuga Labs organized an exclusive IRL event in Berlin for Meebits and Voyagers, where they presented Meebits’ revolutionary innovations for the Otherside metaverse.
- DeGods announced a return to Season 1, calling the new period The Comeback, marking a symbolic return to his roots. Against the backdrop of this news, sales and floor prices began to increase.
- Beeple and Yuga Labs, together with Avant Arte, launched physical prints of the highly sought-after CryptoPunks Every NFT owner can order a real imprint starting from October 26th.
- Kevin Pawlak, the Head of Ventures at OpenSea, was convicted of fraud and scam of an AnubisDAO worth $60 million. At the same time, OpenSea denies the allegations.
- China Daily, a prominent English-language newspaper under the Chinese Communist Party, announced plans to launch a cutting-edge metaverse and NFT platform.
- An anonymous buyer recently splurged a staggering 1,055 WETH ($1.6M) to acquire a single CrypToadz NFT on OpenSea. The transaction was executed through a digital wallet associated with Tornado Cash.
- The UK Parliament has published a report expressing serious concerns about the growing influence of NFTs in the arts, sports and culture.
- World of Women has partnered with WS Game Company, the entity behind the iconic Monopoly game, to introduce a revolutionary version of Monopoly named “MONOPOLY: World of Women (WoW) Galaxy Edition»