We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 25 November to 1 December. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- Animoca Brands announces the sell-out of Season 2 of Publisher NFTs, a groundbreaking initiative developed by TinyTap facilitated through the Open Campus Web3 education protocol.
- Azuki DAO is shedding its former identity to embrace the quirky moniker, “Bean.” Now Azuki DAO by Chiru Labs transforms into a captivating meme project.
- Magic Eden has just introduced a groundbreaking crypto wallet browser extension that supports multiple chains, a strategic move to simplify the user experience across diverse blockchain networks.
- Louis Vuitton has introduced the Via Tile Trunk limited-edition NFT trunk designed by the iconic artistic director Nicolas Ghesquière. There are only 200 of them and they cost €6,000.
- Animoca Brands, a prominent Web3 leader, has assumed the role of the largest validator for The Open Network (TON) Blockchain, marking a pivotal moment in the intersection of blockchain and gaming.
- Toniq Labs introduces Bioniq, a groundbreaking Bitcoin-based NFT marketplace on the Internet Computer (ICP) platform backed by Polychain Capital.
- The RARI Foundation, the non-profit arm of the Rarible ecosystem, has unveiled the testnet for its groundbreaking RARI Chain on Arbitrum.