We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 18 to 24 November. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- October 2023 saw the number of daily unique active wallets (dUAW) in the blockchain gaming industry cross the remarkable threshold of 1 million.
- Identified as numbers 132 and 283, two digital renditions inspired by Vincent van Gogh‘s iconic artworks have collectively sold for a staggering $2.5 million in Bitcoin.
- Nike and digital fashion brand RTFKT have launched the public presale of their latest creation, the RTFKT Dunk Genesis sneakers. It is can be acquired without the need for a corresponding RTFKT NFT.
- Animoca Brands, a leader in Metaverse and Web3 gaming property rights, has joined forces with Ubisoft’s Strategic Innovation Lab to elevate the Mocaverse gaming experience.
- Blur the NFT marketplace finalized its second-season airdrop, triggering a ripple effect across the NFT space. The airdrop size was 307.6M tokens valued at approximately $97M.
- In a significant move to strengthen its data aggregation capabilities, CoinGecko, a leading crypto aggregator, has successfully acquired Zash, a cutting-edge NFT data startup.
- In a groundbreaking venture, Tieshun Roquerre, popularly known as Pacman and the mastermind behind Blur, has unveiled Blast, an Ethereum Layer 2 (L2) network poised to revolutionize the NFT landscape.
- Singapore-based NFT gaming company, Matr1x, successfully raises an additional $10 million in funding for its mobile gaming projects.