We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 4 to 10 November. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- OpenSea has announced a major restructuring, known as “OpenSea 2.0.” This involves a reduction of the company’s workforce by fifty percent.
- Yuga Labs and Magic Eden create of an ETH NFT marketplace. The Magic Eden ETH marketplace will be the first major ETH marketplace contractually obligated to ensure fair compensation for creators.
- In the latest installment of The Simpsons ventures into the NFT With its immense cultural influence, “The Simpsons” might just be the catalyst needed to propel NFTs.
- At ApeFest, the cutting-edge BMW i5 M60 xDrive was prominently showcased. This experience illustrates BMW’s significant entry into the Web3 world and its partnership with Yuga Labs.
- Animoca Brands Japan, in collaboration with San FranTokyo by KLKTN, and Cool Cats Group LLC, have announced a deepened partnership to propel Cool Cats’ presence in the Japanese and anime markets.
- Authentickator, the brainchild of Authentick, has recently raised $4M in a funding round. At the same time, the company has established partnerships with Lazada, TikTok, and Shopify.
- Gucci has unveiled ‘Gucci Cosmos Land’ within The Sandbox metaverse. It is curated by Maria Luisa Frisa and brought to life by renowned artist Es Devlin.
- In a groundbreaking move, Immutable, a leading force in the blockchain gaming sphere, has unveiled a strategic alliance with the gaming giant Ubisoft.