We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 21 to 27 October. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- Sharjah City in the UAE has unveiled the “Sharjah NFT” platform. This initiative introduces a soulbound token system to track authenticated digital documents on the blockchain.
- Mastercard, in collaboration with Cuscal and Mintable, has unveiled a pioneering central bank digital currency CBDC solution that opens the door to seamless cross-blockchain commerce.
- The blockchain-powered NFL Rivals NFT game has welcomed nearly 3 million players. Thanks to approval from Apple and Google, the game now has the ability to trade in-game NFTs.
- VeeFriends has teamed up with the beloved Chuck E. Cheese. Throughout November, the magic of VeeFriends will take center stage at nearly 500 Chuck E. Cheese fun centers.
- Yuga Labs has secured a win against Ryder Ripps and his associate, Jeremy Cahen. The court has ordered Ripps and Cahen to pay Yuga Labs over $1.5 million in damages.