Are you ready to see a new format of a decentralized gaming network, which is developed in the marketplace format? It was BlockGames who was able to realize the innovative vision of a cross-game network where players get instant rewards simply for playing their favorite games. BlockGames was founded in partnership with the leading mobile games studio Estoty (user base over 50 million active users per month), and also has the support of technology and blockchain giants such as Google, Aptos, Polygon, Avalance, Arbitrum, BNB.
🟪Excited to announce our Mint details
September 21st, 4 pm UTC.
— BlockGames (@GetBlockGames) August 31, 2023
Interesting? Then you have a chance to get early access to the BlockGames Player NetWork network and much more thanks to this NFT drop. And do you know how much it costs? Not at all! For free. Can you imagine?
What is BlockGames Dice NFT Collection?
BlockGames Dice is a collection of 5555 utility NFTs that provides early access to many of the features and perks of BlockGames’ innovative cross-game decentralized network, including:
- Become one of the first OG users,
- Get access to a network of players,
- Receive premium prizes sponsored by BlockGames and its partners,
- Get a “multiplier” tied to each player action, thereby getting a higher $BLOCK distribution when the token is launched,
- Get secret in-game utilities. But which ones – while the creators keep a secret.
How does the innovative cross-game network BlockGames work?
When we talk about any technical innovation, details matter to everyone. Let’s see what the company is now ready to offer its users:
- By connecting to the network, game creators can attract their users to receive rewards and income for completing various fun tasks,
- There is a fee for installing games,
- Each user is assigned a digital individual identifier during installation,
- Thanks to accurate identification of users and their requests, targeting becomes a highly accurate and effective promotion channel.
- Next, the $BLOCK token will be launched, which will serve as a coin for exchanging value on the network.
BlockGames Dice Official Links
- Official site https://blockgames.com,
- OpenSea Drop,
- Twitter @GetBlockGames – over 82k followers,
- Discord @BlockGames – over 47k members,
- Instagram @GetBlockGames – over 100 subscribers.
When and where will BlockGames Dice NFT drop be?
NFT drop BlockGames Dice takes place on OpenSea:
- Tier 1: September 21 at 11:00 PM GMT+7. Price: 0 ETH.
- Tier 2: September 22 at 01:00 AM GMT+7. Price: 0 ETH.
- Public stage: September 22 at 02:00 AM GMT+7. Price: 0 ETH.