We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 21 to 27 January. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- iCandy Interactive Limited (ASX:ICI) has unveiled its latest venture, the Web3 game ‘Snaky Cat,’ in collaboration with Animoca Brands.
- Magic Eden has announced a rewards program, the global release of a cross-chain wallet, and a commitment to open-source critical protocols.
- In a groundbreaking move for the NFT ecosystem, the RARI Foundation has unveiled the mainnet of RARI Chain, an Ethereum Layer 3 blockchain operating on Arbitrum.
- Sky Mavis has officially launched the open beta for Axie Infinity: Homeland, and the gaming community is buzzing with a mix of excitement and controversy.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, the global football sensation, recently took to the field with holders of his NFTs in a special training event sponsored by crypto exchange Binance.