We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 7 to 13 January. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- Universal Page, co-founded by industry veterans Jake Prins and Vlad Lykhonis, formerly of Meta and Amazon, has launched its NFT platform on the LUKSO blockchain.
- Chiru Labs, the creative force behind Azuki and Beanz, revealed a strategic collaboration with renowned director Gorō Taniguchi to develop an anime anthology series.
- In a strategic move to enhance user accessibility and simplify the onboarding process, OpenSea has introduced a groundbreaking feature—creating a self-custodial wallet using just an email address.
- X (Twitter) has made waves by removing support for NFT profile pictures. The move, which took effect on January 10, has ignited discussions within the community.
- In response to mixed reactions to the original ‘Trip 3’ trailer, the Otherside metaverse project has released a “remastered” version.