We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 15 to 21 July.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- Opepen Edition has been taken over Twitter. On July 18, more than 27k of these NFTs were minted, and all the largest market players set these avatars for themselves, and the largest marketplaces OpenSea and Rarible even changed their name.
- Futureverse has raised $54 million in investment. The startup is one of the leading developers of technologies and content in the field of AI and the metaverse, as well as the founder of the large-scale FLUF World NFT collection.
- The court victory of Ripple over the SEC is another step towards legalizing the cryptosphere and NFTs. A three-year legal battle between Ripple Labs and the SEC has ended in a triumph for the technology company. The SEC, the main U.S. market regulator, dropped the charge of Ripple Labs that XRP transactions, like with most tokens, are illegal transactions in unregistered securities.
- The music NFT platform Sound.xyz has raised $20 million in investment and is available to everyone.
- OpenSea marketplace introduces Deals NFTs. If you like the combination of NFTs of any collector, you can get it by offering a combo of your own tokens in exchange. And the cherry on the cake is the ability to add WETH to your offer.