In the digital economy, 2021 is remembered as a boom year for NFT in general, but in particular the Bored Ape Yacht Club project stood out and became a symbol of the new movement. Every member of the team that created this project made a big name for themselves, including the artists.
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate is the second project from Migwashere artist who’s behind BAYC. The combination of a vampire theme popular in mass culture with a rich and actively developing ecosystem has attracted the attention of both investors and influencers. On the NFT side, they’ve partnered with projects like 888 Inner Circle, The Red Ape Family, MintPS, The Cryptoids, PIXLET Studio, the Worldwide Webb, The Pixlverse, Wilder World and The Sandbox metaverses, as well as clothing brand Cool Kicks, game studios Static City Games and Gameloft, luxury champagne brand Goût de Diamants and movie studio Paramount Pictures. Impressive, isn’t it?
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate Official Links
- Official site https://svs.gg
- Twitter @SVSNFT – over 103k followers,
- Discord @SVSNFT – private server,
- Instagram @sneakyvampiresyndicate – over 3k subscribers,
- YouTube @sneakyvampiresyndicate – over 300 subscribers,
- Medium @sneakyvampiresyndicate – over 300 subscribers.
What is the Sneaky Vampire Syndicate?
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate is an NFT collection of 8,888 hand-drawn jpeg images of vampires. The tokens use the Ethereum blockchain and the ERC-721 standard. Although the metadata and attributes of each token are randomly generated, the artist has paid attention to each image individually, enhancing the quality of the illustrations.
One of the key features of the collection is staking. Essentially, staking means that NFT owners commit not to sell their tokens for a certain period of time, for which they earn $BLOOD utility tokens. Although they are not exchanged for cryptocurrency directly, users have a number of opportunities to spend the utility tokens within the SVS ecosystem.
SVS developers focus on unique technical solutions within their ecosystem that reflect their vision of the NFT space.
SVS smart contracts are technically cleverly designed:
- They have an algorithm to avoid overloading the network, which prevents gas wars,
- When dropping the collection, measures were taken to prevent bots from automatically buying up NFTs, allowing more real people to become token owners.
- To achieve more transparency, the developers put the collection’s metadata generation algorithm out in the open, allowing users to validate all calculations themselves.
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate in numbers
- The collection went on sale on September 8, 2021 at a minimum price of 0.25 ETH and was sold out instantly.
- The total volume of secondary sales exceeded 22k ETH (over $39 million at the current exchange rate).
- Floor price is 0.05 ETH (about $90).
- Average sales range from 0.04 ETH to 0.1 ETH.
- The most expensive Bat (3 of 8) was sold on September 19, 2021 for 69 ETH (about $230k at the time of sale).
- Total 2,724 unique holders (31%).
- Only about 2% of the collection (176 pieces out of 8,888) are for sale, among them the offers range from 0.05 ETH to 2.5 ETH. This shows that almost all holders see the project as a great investment prospect and are not in a hurry to part with their assets at a lower price.
Data (including exchange rates) are given at the time of publication (March 20, 2023)
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate types and attributes
NFTs are perfectly drawn vampires with different accessories and attributes.
In total, you will find 205 attributes in the collection, and these attributes are divided into 13 categories:
- Accessory (18 types),
- Background (16 types),
- Beard (5 types),
- Body (9 types),
- Clothes (48 types),
- Eyes (15 types),
- Glasses (14 types),
- Hair (12 types),
- Hat (32 types),
- Head (9 types),
- Moon (3 types),
- Mouth (15 types),
- Unique (9 types).
Who created the Sneaky Vampire Syndicate?
The team behind the SVS project prefers to remain anonymous. Legally, the rights to the project belong to Superand LLC.
However, we still know a little bit about the team:
- The most famous member of the team is Migwashere, an artist who worked on Bored Apes Yacht Club.
- Topkek, a project lead with experience in the cybersecurity industry.
- Woof and Freddy, developers.
- 2D Vamp, administrator.
- Ryan, community manager.
Woof runs the project’s technical blog, and 2D Vamp holds AMA sessions with community members about once a month, which are publicly available on the project’s YouTube channel.
Why is the Sneaky Vampire Syndicate popular?
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate was one of the biggest drops of NFT collections of 2021. The collection sold out instantly despite the minimum price of 0.25 ETH per token and the limit of 3 tokens per wallet. Among the factors contributing to the project’s success are:
- A well timed initial drop, which allowed for capitalization on the wave of interest in NFT and the success of BAYC.
- The original ecosystem that motivated buyers not to “short” and stay invested.
- A serious responsible approach to the technical implementation of the project.
- Active support and interaction with the community.
- Emphasis on marketing in various promising directions. For example, the project was advertised on Times Square billboards. With $BLOOD tokens, community members can buy a unique bottle of Goût de Diamants luxury champagne. And last year, SVS collaborated with Paramount Pictures on a marketing campaign for the movie Scream V.
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate Idea
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate is based on the popular and well-known vampire mythology. NFT holders simply identify themselves with the characters depicted on them, and the new Sneaky Vampiress Syndicate collection promotes the representation of women in the NFT space. The project collaborates with several virtual worlds so that, in the long run, token holders can use them as their own avatars in a variety of styles.
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate Roadmap
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate is an actively growing project whose creators seek to achieve goals not only within the development of their ecosystem, but also to collaborate with other projects in the Web3 sphere and beyond.
These are the goals of the project so far:
- Almost immediately after dropping the primary collection, the project released the second Sneaky Bat Syndicate collection. It consists of images of bats, each corresponding to one NFT from the primary collection.
- Free merch has been released to community members.
- Arrangements have been made with a number of metaverses to integrate SVS, as well as to create several variations of the “vampire lair”, a unique space in these virtual worlds available only to NFT owners.
- A themed video game has been released exclusively for members of the community.
- The secondary collection of Pixel Vampire Syndicate was created. Each token is a pixel art variant of NFT from the main collection. There are plans to integrate these tokens into the Pixlverse metaverse in the future.
- Last year saw the drop of the second top-level collection, Sneaky Vampiress Syndicate, consisting of 12,345 images of female vampires.
- 3D models corresponding to each vampire that can be used as avatars in virtual worlds.
- Release of a collection of “companions” for vampires similar to Sneaky Bat Syndicate;
- A virtual cryptocasino based on the $BLOOD utility token.
- Implementing the “Blood Pact” mechanic, which will allow vampires and vampiresses to have “offspring”.
Sneaky Vampire Syndicate Ecosystem
The SVS ecosystem consists of a number of projects integrated with each other, the main one being the Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFT collection.
Sneaky Bat Syndicate NFT Collection
Sneaky Bat Syndicate is a companion collection to the main NFT collection. It consists of 8,386 images of bats, each with a vampire “host” from the main collection. The tokens in this collection were minted for free by the owners of the vampire tokens. While NFT vampire staking produces 3 $BLOOD tokens per day, bat staking gives the owner 1 $BLOOD token per day.
To date, the volume of secondary trading has exceeded 700 ETH, and the floor price is 0.017 ETH.
Sneaky Vampiress Syndicate NFT Collection
Sneaky Vampiress Syndicate is the second large-scale collection from the SVS project, consisting of 12,345 images of vampiresses with more than 250 unique attributes.
By default, staking for tokens from this collection is not available, but it is accessed through a unique mechanic. To do so, the vampiress must “swallow the bat”, causing the bat token to burn. In addition, each vampiress corresponds to one vampire, which is her “perfect match”. This will matter in the future, when the mechanics are implemented so that vampires and vampiresses can have offspring. It can be assumed that the vampire child will randomly receive the attributes of the parents. If you use $BLOOD tokens, you can get a discount of up to 50% off NFT vampiress minting.
Mechanics of Bloodbags
Bloodbags is a new mechanic by which community members get $BLOOD tokens. There are many types of bloodbags, depending on the user’s available tokens from all collections and how rare they are. These factors determine the number of utility tokens received. Tokens can be used for:
- receiving exclusive gifts in the community,
- participation in lotteries,
- in new ecosystem mechanics and partner metaverses in the future.
How much do the Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFTs cost?
The collection went on sale on September 8, 2021 at a minimum price of 0.25 ETH and was sold out instantly. And how are things in terms of price dynamics?
For clarity, we made a slice of the average price for 1 NFT:
- In October 2021: 1.6 ETH;
- In January 2022: 1.1 ETH;
- In June 2022: 0.3 ETH;
- In October 2022: 0.2 ETH;
- In January 2023: 0.1 ETH.
At the moment (March 20, 2023) the floor price is 0.05 ETH. On average, the latest sales range from 0.04 to 0.1 ETH. And the total volume of secondary sales amounted to more than 22k ETH (about $39 million).
The Most Expensive Sales of Sneaky Vampire Syndicate
The most expensive sales are led by the following NFTs from the Sneaky Vampire Syndicate collection:
- Bat (3 of 8) was sold on September 19, 2021 for 69 ETH (about $230k at the time of sale).
- Bat (4 of 8) was sold on September 14, 2021 for 34 ETH (about $117k at the time of sale),
- #4671 was sold on September 19, 2021 for 25 ETH (about $83k at the time of sale),
- #3638 was sold on September 19, 2021 for 25 ETH (about $74k at the time of sale).
Where to buy Sneaky Vampire Syndicate?
The Sneaky Vampire Syndicate is currently only available on the secondary market, on marketplaces such as OpenSea, X2Y2 and LooksRare.
How to buy Sneaky Vampire Syndicate?
- Remember that initially you need to connect your crypto wallet with self-storage to the marketplace of your choice.
- Next, find the official collection using the search bar on the marketplace.
- Analyze and choose the NFT you want to buy; click on it and then on the “Buy” button.
- Or you can bet on the token you like. Make sure you leave enough ETH for gas or transaction fees. If the seller approves your bid, the deal goes through.
Should you invest in the Sneaky Vampire Syndicate?
It should be noted that during the first months of its life, the project was probably overvalued by investors, and since then, the capitalization of the NFT collection has significantly decreased. Despite this, at current rates, secondary sales have exceeded $40 million. Thanks to the mechanics of interactions between old and new NFT collections, as well as the staking system, NFT holders are motivated to stay in the community and not bring down the cost of tokens. Given the strong marketing and the existence of an ecosystem development plan, it can be said that the team is committed to their project and continues to act in the best interest of investors.
In any case, do your own in-depth analysis and research when investing in NFTs, and then make your own decision.
Opinion of NFTmetria
The Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NTF project is an actively developing ecosystem. Its developers are always in dialogue with the community. Mechanics such as staking and integrations between NFT collections encourage owners to stay invested in SVS. And numerous marketing campaigns, collaborations, and integrations with metaverses are helping to increase public interest and future community growth.