We present the NFT News Digest for the past week from 28 January to 3 February. Follow the links to learn more about each news.
And here are the main market news for this week:
- Pudgy Toys takes a leap into the future with the beta release of OverpassIP, a cutting-edge licensing platform for NFTs, marking the initiation of Chapter 2 in Pudgy Penguins’ exciting journey.
- Darewise Entertainment, a subsidiary of Animoca Brands, announces a strategic partnership with DFZ Labs, the renowned creator of the Web3 brand Deadfellaz.
- Leading Web3 technology firm, OKX, is set to integrate four new inscription token standards into its platform, further solidifying its position as a comprehensive Web3 ecosystem.
- The gaming landscape is on the brink of a revolutionary transformation with the early access launch of Immutable’s zkEVM Mainnet, powered by Polygon.
- Bybit Web3, in collaboration with LightCycle and Hape 2.0, proudly sponsors Robbie Williams’ 25th Anniversary Virtual Concert.
- Doodles, the renowned NFT collection, has officially announced a strategic partnership with the luxury watch giant G-Shock.