Have you been looking for a promising NFT project for a long time with a proven doxed team, a strong roadmap, diverse utilities and big plans for the development of the ecosystem? Then the EON RIFT Genesis drop is for you.
What is EON RIFT Genesis NFT Collection?
Here's the final preview of our PFP collection, highlighting samples across some the various species in EON RIFT!
⏱️Mint date announcement coming soon, we're finalizing getting everything ready for our drop.
Have an awesome day! 😽✌️ pic.twitter.com/P5K4bpdrl7
— Eon Rift (@eonrift) May 19, 2023
Each NFT is a 3D character in 4K quality, which gives its owner many different privileges and utilities in the future:
- Airdrops for later full size 4K and 3D renders,
- At least once a year, a drawing of a special issue of a comic dedicated to his character,
- Share in DAO and sharing of profits from project activities,
- IP rights to your hero.
At the same time, each type of character has a small set of ultra-rare gold Legendary NFTs. And you have a chance to get it too.
Here's a sneak peek 👀 at our Eon Rift legendaries – super rare, ✨24k gold✨ variant PFPs that will be mixed in randomly with our upcoming genesis collection.
👂Stay tuned for mint date and another special announcement! pic.twitter.com/ETZrnbkh4a
— Eon Rift (@eonrift) May 23, 2023
What is the EON RIFT project?
EON RIFT is a full-scale project and a future meta-universe, based on the following directions:
- NFT collectibles,
- Comics (digital and physical),
- Video games,
- Collectible card game,
- Physical collectibles.
Our planned roadmap covers the different stuff we've always loved ♥️:
Eon Rift will be filled with great characters and great stories that we want to make available in all these formats…
( music by Carpenter Brut🤘) pic.twitter.com/Gw4w5MI2em
— Eon Rift (@eonrift) February 3, 2023
One of the directions how video games became the object of partnership with the Immutable platform. Thanks to this, the team is already actively developing this direction. To do this, studio is testing a number of mini-games, which will later be included in a larger project.
Yes, you can see the games now:
- Wave Shooter,
- Fall Tower,
- Flying Car,
- “Fall Guys” style single or multiplayer races
We are thrilled to share that we're partnering with @Immutable for our gaming infrastructure!
IMX understands putting gamers first, and we couldn't be happier to join forces with them to build the future of EON RIFT Web3 games.💪
Minting soon on L1 Ethereum, stay tuned 👀 https://t.co/x6mwDRC7vJ
— Eon Rift (@eonrift) April 26, 2023
Who created the EON RIFT Genesis NFT Collection?
Perhaps one of the most important and attractive features of the project is a team that includes professionals, each of whom has made a name for himself in a professional environment.
So, here are the founders of the project:
- Leri Greer / pushBAK! – Creative Director. He has over 15 years of experience creating concept art at Peter Jackson’s WETA studios. There he worked on various cult and world-famous films (such as Avatar, Mad Max Fury Road, District 9, Ghost In The Shell, Elysium and Chappie)
- Van Jensen – Author & Advisor. He is a writer, comic book writer and director. And he is known for his work at DC Comics, where he created comics with cult heroes, including Superman, Green Lantern, Flash and Wonder Woman. In addition, Van Jensen also wrote comics featuring James Bond.
- Tom Waltz – Advisor. He is a former Marine who was previously a senior editor at comics publisher IDW Publishing, and the author of popular comics including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Last Fall, Children Of The Grave, Finding Peace (With Nathan St John), After The Fire, Silent Hill: Sinner’s Reward. He has also written for various video games, including Silent Hill: Downpour (Konami), Ghostbusters: Sanctum Of Slime (Atari), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Brothers Unite (Paramount) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Chris Anderson – Product Advisor & Investor. He has been managing various software products for over 25 years, including 16 years in the video game industry. In 2002, while at IGN Entertainment, he was one of the first to launch a digital game download service. And after that, Chris Anderson worked for GameFly for another 10 years, where he also created several successful products.
- Ryan Ripley – Finance. He has extensive experience working with public (Nasdaq, NYSE, TSX, TSX-V) and large private companies in senior positions. In addition, Ryan Ripley has over 10 years of experience in the casino and sports betting industry.
- Shashank Gupta – Web 3 & Marketing. Bon has been working in the field of blockchain for more than 7 years. During this time, he founded Estateshare.eu, a real estate asset tokenization startup.
- David Hura – Trading Card Game Lead. He previously worked for Blizzard Entertainment on internationally successful video games such as Hearthstone. And he currently leads the design team for Medabots, a strategic card battle game based on the classic anime of the same name.
EON RIFT Genesis Official Links
- Official site https://www.eonrift.com
- OpenSea Drop,
- Twitter @eonrift – over 37k followers,
- Discord @eonrift – over 10k participants.
When and where will EON RIFT Genesis drop be?
Drop EON RIFT Genesis takes place on OpenSea in 3 stages:
- Advocate: June 7 at 10:00 PM GMT+7. Price: 0.03 ETH.
- Whitelist: June 8 at 12:00 PM GMT+7. Price: 0.035 ETH.
- Public: June 8 at 02:00 AM GMT+7. Price: 0.05 ETH. Limit: 1 per wallet.