In the NFT market, the sphere of collections that have applications in the gaming segment is developing more and more. And there is a logical explanation: who doesn’t want to invest in visually appealing assets that can also be used in the game?
Valhalla is a potential metaverse NFT project with elements of the shooter game on the Ethereum network. It has an engaged community, primarily from North America, where only ambitious projects designed for the long haul are created. Valhalla could be a full-fledged nascent diamond in the NFT market and in the world of gaming.
Valhalla Official Links
- Official site https://joinvalhalla.com
- Twitter @valhalla – over 51k followers,
- Discord @joinvalhalla – over 20k members
What is Valhalla?
Valhalla is a collection of 9,000 NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain with the ERC-721 token standard.
The project represents characters in the form of PFPs, which are made in anime style. The project team claims that NFTs from this collection will have some kind of use in the future. This is also hinted at by the trailer they posted on Twitter in late 2022.
A new era will rise from the ashes.
Together, we will build until Valhalla. pic.twitter.com/WVmMNMIqa5
— VALHALLA (@valhalla) November 14, 2022
The project is positioning itself as an environment for gamers and will aim for a crypto brand of blockchain-based online gaming in the future. As it is not hard to guess from the characters, it may well be a shooter or action game with competitive modes and single-player campaigns.
The NFT collection also has a fairly close-knit community. For example, users post videos and memes that are directly related to the project.
「 COMMUNITY INITIATIVES 」
Ideal Community Member @joecarmtv has been defending and creating content around the office.
Be on the lookout for his next release!
Community Art ↓https://t.co/Qz0Rjkz8mp
— VALHALLA (@valhalla) March 29, 2023
Valhalla in numbers
- The NFT collection was released in August 2022 with a public minting price of 0.5 ETH and whitelisted with a minting price of 0.35 ETH. The whitelist included addresses that won the raffle.
- Total secondary sales exceeded 25.8k ETH (over $46M at the current exchange rate).
- Floor price is 0.66 ETH (about $1,300).
- Average sales range from 0.45 ETH to 1.42 ETH.
- The most expensive #3885 was sold on December 13, 2022 for 27 ETH (about $36k at the time of sale).
- A total of 3,144 unique holders (35%).
- Only about 6% of the collection (520 pieces out of 9,000) are for sale, among them the offers range from 0.66 ETH to 250 ETH.
Data (including exchange rates) are given at the time of publication (April 4, 2023)
Valhalla types and attributes
All NFTs in the collection contain various attributes, of which there are a total of 382 pieces and they are divided into 14 categories. Among them you can find:
- Aura (9),
- Clothes (78),
- Face (19),
- Hair (98),
- Headgear (30),
- Primary (75),
- Tattoo (6),
- Type (5).
According to the legend, the NFT project is divided into 6 clans:
- Ex Mechina is a kind of bot or artificial intelligence. It calculates effective ways to clan domination.
- Tracksuit Cartel is a clan that unites suppliers and producers in order to maintain prices.
- Balagang is a clan of serial killers, ninjas, or other warriors.
- Veilari is a fusion clan of ancient art and cybernetic organism. And its members are probably extremely dangerous.
- Immortals is a Web3.0 brand promotion clan that keeps up with the advancement of technology.
- Toxiciti is a clan of chaos and debauchery, whose free members do not accept the rules and go beyond them.
Each clan has a different number of users, but no more than 50 people in each. It is likely that the owner of the NFT chooses his own clan.
Who created Valhalla?
Alex Lin was included in Forbes’ “30 under 30 class of 2019” ranking due to his professional achievements for launching three venture capital companies in the last 12 years. He also entered the incubator startup Y-Combinator in 2012 as one of the youngest founders.
And Valhalla’s own portfolio of partnerships includes:
- Twich streamer Belinda @belindabtw,
- CEO of GenG (esports) Gen.G Arnold @arnoldwh,
- Esports team from South Korea @T1.
Why is Valhalla popular?
This NFT project is popular due to several reasons:
- Funding of Stacked Studios, which has received more than $15 million in funding rounds from foundations. The main investor who contributed the most funds is Pantera Capital.
- The agreements made with streamers and eSports teams, which primarily draw the attention of gamers to the NFT collection. All of the characters in the collections have weapons, which means that perhaps the project’s metaverse will be represented by a shooter or action game with competitive disciplines.
Valhalla aims to unite the interests of content operators and providers in the field of eSports. Also the project team is focused on the community. That’s why the minting took place in two stages: through the whitelist, which took a full day, and the public sale stage.
The NFT project has already signed agreements with an eSports team and with the streamer Belinda. The team has further plans to enter into agreements with teams and streamers to increase the project’s visibility and attract new users in order to create a full-fledged gaming metaverse and utility NFT.
The project has no roadmap. The team announces upcoming events on the project’s social media pages.
Valhalla is focused on creating the most holistic game product possible. Therefore, all efforts are focused on the main project, and the team is not engaged in the development of the ecosystem at the moment.
How much do Valhalla NFTs cost?
In August 2022, the Valhalla collection was released with a 0.35 ETH minting price for whitelist addresses and 0.5 ETH for public sale. That same month, the collection began trading on secondary markets, where there was great demand for it. How are things now?
To visualize the price dynamics, we made a slice of the average price for 1 NFT:
- In December 2022: 0.8 ETH;
- In February 2023: 0.81 ETH.
At the moment, April 4, 2023 floor is 0.66 ETH. On average, the latest sales range from 0.45 to 1.42 ETH. And the total volume of secondary sales amounted to more than 24k ETH (more than $44 million at the moment).
The Most expensive sales of Valhalla
The most expensive sales are led by the following NFTs from the Valhalla NFT collection:
- #3885 was sold on December 13, 2022 for 27 ETH (about $36k at the time of sale);
- #3586 was sold on December 13, 2022 for 26.66 ETH (about $35k at the time of sale);
- #5088 was sold on December 12, 2022 for 26.63 ETH (about $34k at the time of sale);
- #4121 was sold on December 8, 2022 for 25 ETH (about $32k at the time of sale).
Where to buy Valhalla?
Currently, Valhalla can only be purchased on the secondary market, on marketplaces such as OpenSea, X2Y2 and LooksRare.
How to buy Valhalla?
- Remember that initially you need to connect your crypto wallet with self-storage to the marketplace of your choice.
- Next, find the official collection using the search bar on the marketplace.
- Analyze and choose the NFT you want to buy; click on it and then on the “Buy” button.
- Or you can bet on the NFT you like. Make sure you leave enough ETH for gas or transaction fees. If the seller approves your bid, the deal goes through.
Should you invest in Valhalla?
There are several factors that make the Valhalla NFT collection look good:
- The floor price of the collection never fell below the selling price for whitelisted addresses;
- Funding of $15 million for product development, including Valhalla, and that shows interest from investors;
- Community engagement on social media;
- Partnerships with media personalities and eSports teams;
- Further development of the NFT project towards the metaverse.
In any case, do your own in-depth analysis and research when investing in NFTs, and then make your own decision.
Opinion of NFTmetria
Valhalla is quite an ambitious project with huge funding behind it, including from the famous investor Pantera Capital. The team does not stand still and develops the project in the direction of a crypto brand and a metaverse with shooter elements. All that may suggest that this may be a future hype project that will make some noise in both the NFT market and the cybersports space.