VOX Collectibles: Town Star is an NFT collection that is perfect for users who play the Town Star game of the same name. The collection allows you to enter the universe built by the Gala Games studio especially for fans of blockchain games. The collection also has well-known partners such as CoinBase and Unity.
VOX Collectibles: Town Star Official Links
- Official site https://collectvox.com
- Twitter @TheVOXverse – over 10k followers,
- Discord @VOX_byGalaGames – over 5k participants,
- Instagram @thevoxverse – over 1.5k subscribers,
- Medium @collectVOX – over 500 subscribers,
- YouTube @voxverse9328 – over 200 subscribers.
What is VOX Collectibles: Town Star?
The VOX Collectibles: Town Star is represented by 8886 NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain with the ERC-721 token standard. Belong to the category of PFPs.
NFT Town Star are the characters of the game Town Star. They have a pixelated image, but more detailed. Each character has his own clothes, skin tone, hair, his name according to the virtual profession.
VOX is also randomly generated avatars. They are ideal for profiles in many social networks and web3.0 services.
Moreover, VOX can be used in the game Town Star, where they also serve as playable avatars. Owners for using NFT avatars in the game will receive an in-game currency (town token). Their profitability depends on the rarity of the character.
In addition, owners of the NFT collection can join the VOX Odyssey game. This is a text adventure game that can be played on the collection’s Discord server. The game is part of VOXVerse – a metaverse, so far only implemented in Discord and the game Town Star.
The collection itself is part of the VOXverse and is a separate collection from other Gala Games projects.
VOX Collectibles: Town Star in numbers
- A collection of 8886 tokens was distributed through a public sale in July 2021.
- The minting price was 0.088 ETH.
- Total secondary sales exceeded 25.8k ETH (over $44M at current exchange rates).
- Floor price is 0.3 ETH (about $520).
- Sales on average range from 0.3 ETH to 0.49 ETH.
- The most expensive Sheep VOX #1653 was sold on December 30, 2021 for 126.9 ETH (about $461k at the time of sale).
- Total 3220 unique holders (36%).
- Only about 2% of the collection (141 pieces out of 8886) are for sale, among them the range of offers is from 0.3 ETH to 3.5 ETH. This shows that almost all holders see the project as a great investment prospect and are not in a hurry to part with their assets at a lower price.
Data (including exchange rates) are at the time of publication of the article (March 15, 2023)
VOX Collectibles: Town Star types and attributes
Characters from the VOX Collectibles: Town Star collection are endowed with unique combinations of characteristics. In total, there are 790 attributes in the collection, divided into 67 categories. The bulk of these attributes are represented by various colors of accessories.
And here are some of these categories, thanks to which the rarity and uniqueness of playable characters are ranked:
- Body color (6 types),
- Class (22 types),
- Dress color (19 types),
- Facial hair (11 types),
- Gender (2 types),
- Glasses (10 types),
- Hair style (23 types),
- Outfit (70 types),
- Special (2 types),
- Vest color (24 types) and others.
Who created VOX Collectibles: Town Star?
VOX Collectibles: Town Star was created by Gala Games, a game development company. The company also owns the rights to the Town Star game that started the pixelated avatars collection.
In addition, the company has released a number of other games:
- Mirandus: Tavern Games,
- Spider Tanks,
- Echoes of Empire,
- Legends Reborn,
- Battlestar Galactica Eternity,
- Champions Arena.
The Gala Games Twitter @GoGalaGames has over 420k followers and their Discord server has over 160k members. The company is one of the largest developers of games on the blockchain or using web 3.0 technology.
The partners of the collection are such brands as:
- American cryptocurrency exchange CoinBase,
- Unity software developer,
- DreamWorks studio,
- NBC Universal and others.
Why is VOX Collectibles: Town Star popular?
Due to certain circumstances, the Town Star collection is popular with the NFT community:
- Gala Games is a game developer and the company has been trending lately to create NFT collections dedicated to their own games. Fans of the Town Star game have appreciated the collection of the same name, the NFT of which can be used in the game and VOXVerse.
- With the help of NFT, you can accumulate VOXcoin – this is the currency of the metaverse. It can be exchanged for other in-game coins or tokens on the Ethereum network. Town Star is a part of the VOX metaverse, but it is a separate collection from the rest.
- Major partnerships with Coinbase, DreamWorks, and other high-profile companies are attracting potential investors and collectors who are focused on long-term involvement in the metaverse, or being part of the VOX community and also the Town Star collection.
VOX Collectibles: Town Star Idea
One of the ideas of the collection is to popularize the Town Star game. Gala Games also plans to reach the same scale as The Sims game. That is, to make a cult blockchain game that will be recognizable to the whole world.
The company also seeks to integrate more into the NFT and cryptocurrency space through the release of collections for its games. Town Star definitely has a large following, and NFT character avatars only add to that effect.
VOX Collectibles: Town Star Roadmap
The project does not have a roadmap. The project aims to implement ideas in the Town Star game and the VOX metaverse.
VOX Collectibles: Town Star Ecosystem
VOX Collectibles: Town Star is a separate implementation of NFT game characters from other VOX collections.
How much does VOX Collectibles: Town Star cost?
The public sale of the collection took place in July 2021 at a price of 0.088 ETH. In the same month, the collection began to be traded in secondary markets, where the collection was in great demand. How are things going in terms of pricing?
To visualize the price dynamics, we made a cut at the average price for 1 NFT:
- In October 2021 – 0.9 ETH;
- In February 2022 – 0.82 ETH;
- In June 2022 – 0.61 ETH;
- In October 2022 – 0.75 ETH.
- In February 2023 – 0.33 ETH.
At the moment, on March 15, 2023, the floor price is 0.3 ETH. On average, the latest sales are in the range of 0.3-0.49 ETH. And the total volume of secondary sales amounted to more than 25.8k ETH (about $44 million).
Most Expensive Sales of VOX Collectibles: Town Star
The most expensive sales are led by the following NFTs from the VOX Collectibles: Town Star collection:
- Sheep VOX #1653 sold on December 30, 2021 for 126.9 ETH (about $461k at the time of sale),
- Farmbot VOX #6315 sold on November 27, 2022 for 110 ETH (about $445k at the time of sale),
- Farmbot VOX #4813 sold on November 24, 2021 for 100 ETH (about $427k at the time of sale),
- Cranebot VOX #640 sold on December 12, 2021 for 95 ETH (about $393k at the time of sale).
Where to buy VOX Collectibles: Town Star?
Currently, VOX Collectibles: Town Star is only available on the secondary market, on marketplaces such as OpenSea, X2Y2 and LooksRare.
How to buy VOX Collectibles: Town Star?
- Remember that initially you need to connect your crypto wallet with self-storage to the marketplace of your choice.
- Next, find the official collection using the search bar on the marketplace.
- Analyze and choose the NFT you want to buy; click on it and then on the “Buy” button.
- Or you can bet on the token you like. Make sure you leave enough ETH for gas or transaction fees. If the seller approves your bid, the deal goes through.
Should you invest in VOX Collectibles: Town Star?
There are several aspects that make it possible to invest in the Town Star NFT collection:
- Behind the back of the project is a company called Gala Games, which specializes in the development of blockchain games or games using Web 3.0 technology;
- Collaborations and partnerships with well-known companies such as Coinbase, DreamWorks and others;
- Relatively low entry threshold of 0.3 ETH;
- Using NFT as an avatar in the game Town Star or as a profile in social networks, Web 3.0 services.
It is worth remembering that any investment in NFT is, first of all, a personal analysis of the project.
Opinion of NFTmetria
VOX Collectibles: Town Star allows you to fully integrate with the Town Star game and the VOXverse metaverse created by Gala Games. This is an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing brand like The Sims. The project shows that the release of a collection based on an existing game is the right direction, which will only progress over time.