VOX Collectibles: Town Star is an NFT collection that is perfect for users who play the Town Star game of the same name. The collection allows you to enter the universe built by the Gala Games studio especially for fans of blockchain games. The collection also has well-known partners such as CoinBase and Unity.
VOX Collectibles: Town Star Official Links
- Official site https://collectvox.com
- Twitter @TheVOXverse – over 10k followers,
- Discord @VOX_byGalaGames – over 5k participants,
- Instagram @thevoxverse – over 1.5k subscribers,
- Medium @collectVOX – over 500 subscribers,
- YouTube @voxverse9328 – over 200 subscribers.
What is VOX Collectibles: Town Star?
The VOX Collectibles: Town Star is represented by 8,886 NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain with the ERC-721 token standard. They belong to the category of PFPs.
Town Star NFTs represent characters from the game Town Star. They have a pixelated image, but with more detail. Each character has their own clothes, skin tone, hair color, and name according to their virtual profession.
VOX are randomly generated avatars. They are ideal for profiles on many social media and Web3.0 services.
Moreover, VOXs can be used in the game Town Star, where they also serve as playable avatars. Owners will receive in-game currency (town token) for using NFT avatars in the game. Their profitability depends on the rarity of the character.
In addition, NFT collection owners can join the game VOX Odyssey. This is a text adventure game that can be played on the collection’s Discord server. The game is part of VOXverse, a metaverse that has so far only been implemented on Discord and in the Town Star game.
The collection itself is part of the VOXverse and is a separate collection among the rest of Gala Games projects.
VOX Collectibles: Town Star in numbers
- This collection of 8,886 tokens was distributed via a public sale in July 2021.
- The minting price was 0.088 ETH.
- Total secondary sales exceeded 25.8k ETH (over $44M at current exchange rates).
- Floor price is 0.3 ETH (about $520).
- Average sales range from 0.3 ETH to 0.49 ETH.
- The most expensive Sheep VOX #1653 was sold on December 30, 2021 for 126.9 ETH (about $461k at the time of sale).
- Total 3,220 unique holders (36%).
- Only about 2% of the collection (141 pieces out of 8,886) are for sale, among them the offers range from 0.3 ETH to 3.5 ETH. This shows that almost all holders see the project as a great investment prospect and are not in a hurry to part with their assets at a lower price.
Data (including exchange rates) are given at the time of publication (March 15, 2023)
VOX Collectibles: Town Star types and attributes
The characters in VOX Collectibles: Town Star are endowed with unique combinations of characteristics. There are a total of 790 attributes in the collection, and they are divided into 67 categories. Mainly, these attributes are represented by different accessory colors.
And here are some of the categories through which the rarity and uniqueness of game characters is ranked:
- Body color (6 types),
- Class (22 types),
- Dress color (19 types),
- Facial hair (11 types),
- Gender (2 types),
- Glasses (10 types),
- Hair style (23 types),
- Outfit (70 types),
- Special (2 types),
- Vest color (24 types), and others.
Who created VOX Collectibles: Town Star?
VOX Collectibles: Town Star was created by Gala Games, a game development company. The company also owns the rights to the Town Star game which started the collection of pixel avatars.
In addition, the company has released a number of other games:
- Mirandus: Tavern Games,
- Spider Tanks,
- Echoes of Empire,
- Legends Reborn,
- Battlestar Galactica Eternity,
- Champions Arena.
Gala Games @GoGalaGames has over 420k followers on Twitter and over 160k members on their Discord server. The company is one of the largest developers of games on the blockchain and games using Web 3.0 technology.
Among the partners of the collection there are such brands as:
- CoinBase, American cryptocurrency exchange,
- software developer Unity,
- DreamWorks studio,
- NBC Universal and others.
Why is VOX Collectibles: Town Star popular?
Due to certain circumstances, the Town Star collection is popular with the NFT community:
- Gala Games is a game developer, and lately the company has a tendency to create NFT collections for to their own games. Fans of the Town Star game appreciated the collection of the same name, the NFT of which can be used in the game and VOXverse.
- With these NFTs, you can accumulate VOXcoin, the currency of the metaverse. It can be exchanged for other in-game coins or tokens on the Ethereum network. Town Star is part of the VOX metaverse, but is a separate collection among the rest of the projects.
- Major partnerships with Coinbase, DreamWorks and other well-known companies attract potential investors and collectors who are focused on long term involvement in the metaverse or on being part of the VOX community and also the Town Star collection.
VOX Collectibles: Town Star Idea
One of the collection’s ideas is to popularize the Town Star game. Gala Games also plans to reach the same scale as The Sims game. That is, to make an iconic blockchain game that will be recognizable worldwide.
The company is also looking to integrate more into the NFT and cryptocurrency space by releasing collections to its games. Town Star definitely has a large number of fans, and the characters’ NFT avatars only enhance this effect.
VOX Collectibles: Town Star Roadmap
The project does not have a roadmap. It aims to implement ideas in the Town Star game and the VOX metaverse.
VOX Collectibles: Town Star Ecosystem
VOX Collectibles: Town Star is a separate implementation of the game’s characters in the NFT form among other VOX collections.
How much do VOX Collectibles: Town Star NFTs cost?
The public sale of the collection took place in July 2021 at a price of 0.088 ETH. In the same month, the collection began trading on secondary markets, where there was great demand for it. And how are things in terms of pricing now?
To visualize the price dynamics, we made a slice of the average price for 1 NFT:
- In October 2021: 0.9 ETH;
- In February 2022: 0.82 ETH;
- In June 2022: 0.61 ETH;
- In October 2022: 0.75 ETH.
- In February 2023: 0.33 ETH.
At the moment, on March 15, 2023, the floor price is 0.3 ETH. On average, the latest sales range from 0.3 to 0.49 ETH. And the total volume of secondary sales amounted to more than 25.8k ETH (about $44 million).
The Most Expensive Sales of VOX Collectibles: Town Star
The most expensive sales are led by the following NFTs from the VOX Collectibles: Town Star collection:
- Sheep VOX #1653 was sold on December 30, 2021 for 126.9 ETH (about $461k at the time of sale),
- Farmbot VOX #6315 was sold on November 27, 2022 for 110 ETH (about $445k at the time of sale),
- Farmbot VOX #4813 was sold on November 24, 2021 for 100 ETH (about $427k at the time of sale),
- Cranebot VOX #640 was sold on December 12, 2021 for 95 ETH (about $393k at the time of sale).
Where to buy VOX Collectibles: Town Star?
Currently, VOX Collectibles: Town Star NFTs are only available on the secondary market, on marketplaces such as OpenSea, X2Y2 and LooksRare.
How to buy VOX Collectibles: Town Star?
- Remember that initially you need to connect your crypto wallet with self-storage to the marketplace of your choice.
- Next, find the official collection using the search bar on the marketplace.
- Analyze and choose the NFT you want to buy; click on it and then on the “Buy” button.
- Or you can bet on the token you like. Make sure you leave enough ETH for gas or transaction fees. If the seller approves your bid, the deal goes through.
Should you invest in VOX Collectibles: Town Star?
There are several reasons that make it possible to invest in the Town Star NFT collection:
- Behind the project is Gala Games, a company that develops blockchain games and games using Web 3.0 technology;
- Collaborations and partnerships with well-known companies such as Coinbase, DreamWorks and others;
- Relatively low entry threshold of 0.3 ETH;
- Using a collection’s NFT as an avatar in the Town Star game or as a profile picture on social media and Web 3.0 services;
It is worth remembering that any investment in NFT is, first of all, your personal analysis of the project.
Opinion of NFTmetria
VOX Collectibles: Town Star allows you to fully integrate with the Town Star game and VOXverse, the metaverse created by Gala Games. This is an opportunity to become part of a fast-growing brand, such as The Sims, for example. The project shows that releasing a collection based on an existing game is the right direction which will only evolve over time.