Are you familiar with the artist Darcel? He is the founder of Dour Darcels, creator of the lovable character Darcel Disappoints, and half of international design duo Craig & Karl. You can meet his works all over the world, including Paris (Advertising Museum), Athens, Shanghai. And his portfolio is filled with work with brands such as Google, Prada, Nike, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Amazon, eBay and Spotify, Pepsi and BMW. Now he presents a unique, technologically thoughtful and original project sssymbolsss.
What is sssymbolsss NFT collection?
Sssymbolsss is an open source NFT collection of generatively generated blocks that represent a coded language. Inside each image there is a puzzle, by solving which you will find out which letters your NFT contains. The more letters you have, the better. This way you will be able to create more detailed encoded messages.
What will happen next?
- After the mint, the team will release Decoder, which will just help you figure out which letters you have encrypted.
- Coder will be released this summer. This is a web application with which you can create your own encoded messages for communication.
- Branded merch will be released later.
Sssymbolsss Official Links
- Official site https://www.sssymbolsss.io
- OpenSea Drop,
- Twitter @sssymbolsss – about 30 followers,
- Instagram @sssymbolsss – about 5 followers.
When and where will the sssymbolsss drop be?
Drop sssymbolsss goes to OpenSea:
- Public Stage: May 24 at 11:00 PM GMT+7. Price: 0.02 ETH. Limit 100 per wallet.