The MechMindsAI NFT collection offered phenomenal opportunities to the community. As it turned out, advanced tokens endowed with artificial intelligence can be not only unique companions for their owners, but also a source of great profits.
On February 20, 2023, NFT #7689 was sold on OpenSea for 125,000 ETH (over $212 million)! Today this is the record for ETH transactions on the largest NFT marketplace. As a result, the trading volume of OpenSea immediately reached 135,000 ETH, increasing 15 times.
As for MechMindsAI, the collection’s daily sales volume instantly reached 125,196 ETH. Simultaneously, the collection’s floor price and market capitalization jumped 738% to $76.64 and $542,148 respectively.
According to the MechMindsAI team, it was the team that initiated and implemented the sensational deal, buying NFT from itself. The project’s costs were minimal thanks to a flash loan of 126,000 ETH and zero transaction fee offered by OpenSea. The project employed this strategy specifically to attract the attention of users. As a result, the collection topped the leaderboards on OpenSea and Blur for about half an hour, causing a stir in the community.
This is not the first time that MechMindsAI, a new project that is not even two months old, has become a trend on the largest trading platform. On February 14, 2023, just on its birthday, it was leading OpenSea’s top 10 after a free minting announced the day before that took just 25 minutes.
So what is one of the best-selling collections that outperformed its venerable counterparts in the NFT market? Read on to dive into a detailed review of MechMindsAI by our experts!
MechMindsAI Official Links
- Official site https://www.mechminds.ai
- Twitter @MechMindsAI – over 5k followers;
- Discord @MechMindsAI – over 800 members.
What is MechMindsAI?
MechMindsAI is the first NFT project that allowed collectors to interact with their tokens as unique chat interlocutors. This was made possible by combining two advanced technologies – blockchain and artificial intelligence.
Currently, the MechMindsAI collection includes 6,192 deflationary NFT robots generated in the Ethereum network. Only the first of 7 planned NFT generations has been minted for free.
Each digital object is one of a kind. Each one has artificial intelligence which is separately created and individually customized using a custom version of OpenAI’s DaVinci GPT model. The IQ (general level of intelligence) that MechMindsAI robots possess ranges from 0 to 300. The digital objects generated at the initial stage were endowed with IQs ranging from 0 to 80.
To become the owner of a smarter AI companion, the collector needs to combine the intelligence of two tokens of the same generative level. By doing so, the fixed supply of the collection can be reduced more quickly. The intelligence and personality of each robot is visualized in an AI-generated PFP oil portrait.
MechMindsAI in numbers
- A collection of 6,192 tokens was released on February 13, 2023 as a free mint that ended 25 minutes after it started.
- Total secondary sales exceeded 125.6k ETH (over $216M at the current exchange rate).
- The most expensive #7689 was sold on February 21, 2023 for 125,000 ETH (about $212 million at the time of sale). Moreover, the team itself made this deal in order to attract the attention of the entire market. And they succeeded.
- Floor price is 0.027 ETH (about $50).
- Average sales range from 0.015 ETH to 0.03 ETH.
- Total 1,345 unique holders (22%).
- Only about 5% of the collection (314 pieces out of 6,192) are for sale, among them the offers range from 0.027 ETH to 3.5 ETH. This shows that almost all holders see the project as a great investment prospect and are not in a hurry to part with their assets at a lower price.
Data (including exchange rates) are given at the time of publication (March 28, 2023)
MechMindsAI types and attributes
5 MechMindsAI personality attributes with variable attributes:
- Openness (18);
- Extroversion (21);
- Conscientiousness (21);
- Neuroticism (21);
- Agreeableness (25);
- GEN (7).
Who founded MechMindsAI?
The creators of the collection prefer not to reveal their real names yet, but each of them has described their professional profile in detail:
- Mr. Roboto is a graduate of MIT with a master’s degree in engineering specializing in artificial intelligence. He conducted research using LLMs (large language models) and GANs (generative adversarial networks). In 2016 he mastered the mining related to ETH networks. He is in the top 100 of Degen Score, a service that evaluates a user’s Web3 and NFT reputation based on their activity in the ETH network and NFT space.
- GLaDoS is a web developer with 12 years of experience. He is the operator of a top-tier L1 blockchain explorer. In 2013, he ran an altcoin mining network for schools.
- Mr. One Way. Social Media and Community Management. CryptoNative. In 2018, he minted tokens from some of the very first collections.
Why is MechMindsAI popular?
Fans of this collection are attracted to it by the following features:
- Availability of exclusive tokens: The free minting of the first generation NFTs opened the collection to everyone.
- Personalization of tokens: Each robot is linked to a generative AI customized to the user’s chosen personality parameters with the traits specified.
- Interactive nature of digital collectibles: NFT owners can communicate with their robots through a chat interface at any time, asking them to solve any tasks (e.g., writing a poem on a given topic).
- Ability to use an exclusive portrait of the robot as a spectacular avatar when creating a profile on social media.
- The ability to combine base-level tokens to create smarter robots with access to the higher competencies of the GPT3 platform.
- Access to the future Web3 gaming metaverse once the creators of the collection complete their “minimum viable product” with new benefits (personalized voices, animation, 3D visualization).
Not surprisingly, the number of people wanting to join MechMindsAI has grown to 5,000 (on Twitter) and almost to 1,000 on Discord in just a month and a half.
The goal of the interactive digital art collection is to empower NFT adopters, to introduce them to the most advanced language model in the world, that is, to OpenAI’s GPT3. The introduction of advances in artificial intelligence into NFT art allowed MechMinds collectors not only to own their robotic tokens, but also to interact with them, relying on their advanced smart abilities to solve any problems.
For example, below is the work of Mechmind Robot #15439. That’s a poem composed by the robot and published in a project’s tweet on March 21, 2023:
A poem by Mechmind 15439: Robots rule the world, no more strife. No suffering, only joy and life. Tech reigns o'er all that we can see. A world of robots brings us harmony! #AIwithasoul #ChatGPT #AIArtwork pic.twitter.com/VFX6BhEMsW
— Mech Minds (@MechMindsAI) March 21, 2023
So, it was a week hackathon between three people to build, and as soon as the MVP (minimum viable product) was ready we just launched it on chain as a free mint. Mr. Roboto says, thus confirming that his long-developed toolkit made it possible to quickly implement the idea
The roadmap presented on the project’s official website contains 7 detailed sections:
- To do:
- Add variant custom voices to robots.
- Enable decentralization of sample robot voices by storing them on IPFS.
- Establish a partnership with a marketing agency.
- Improve token design. Generate robot family trees using Dalle.
- In progress:
- Verification on OpensSea.
- Networking with Twitter Spaces that focus on the projects.
- Networking with opinion leaders in the NFT field.
- Connecting chat with a Twitter button.
- Preparing robot voices/alternative views.
- Refining the landing page to better highlight the Merge feature and chat.
- Updating the stats page to include tables showing unique holders, their percentages, and total token offerings.
- Adding an IQ attribute to the Merge page.
- Activating a webhook that allows users in Discord to communicate with bots.
- Backend optimization.
- Updating metadata to display detailed information about the project.
- Implementing a gallery page where you can see the tokens in high resolution.
- Mobile optimization.
- Developing bot assistant in Discord.
- Adding a statistics section per generation.
- Verification of Audit/Dox, RadRugs tokens.
- Increase context window for text messages.
- Listing on Goingecko.
- Ideas for improving PR:
- 30-second TikTok-style videos about Firsts and their unique features.
- Getting NFT thought leaders into the public Twitter field.
- Direct spending on Twitter advertising.
- 14-day drop of Polygon demo bots to the best NFT traders.
- Technical ideas:
- Decentralization of textgen by including reproducible instructions/data in ipfs.
- Adding the ability to create images.
- Adding animations to the avatar’s speech.
- Creating 3D versions of 2D avatars, which could be used in the metaverse.
- Storing the GPT model in on-chain mode on ipfs to provide a basic level of decentralization.
- Art ideas:
- Airdrop passes that would give users a one-time opportunity to upgrade an art object or change a personality trait.
- The ability to add “parts” or a function to interchange them.
- Generating bot variations, as well as giving users the ability to “roll back” bots, leaving the previous traits unchanged.
- Community ideas:
- Launch utility tokens, the accumulation of which can give the right to participate in community management.
- Using Generations as whitelists for future art drops.
- Awarding more points for merging higher-level gens.
- Locked-time-staking for bot upgrades.
The MechMindsAI ecosystem is represented on the official website of the project by 7 generations of tokens. So far, only the first generation of tokens has been minted. Each subsequent generation will shrink and become smarter than the previous one, giving more opportunities to its owners.
- 1st Gen (6,192 NFTs)
- 2nd Gen (1,165 NFTs)
- 3rd Gen (492 NFTs)
- 4th Gen (203 NFTs)
- 5th Gen (81 NFTs)
- 6th Gen (27 NFTs)
- 7th Gen (11 NFTs)
How much do MechMindsAI NFTs cost?
The collection of 6,192 NFTs was released on February 13, 2023 as a free mint which ended 25 minutes after it began. The same day the collection began trading on the secondary markets.
In fact, the entire volume of sales was made by the organizers themselves. The sale of token #7689 accounts for 125,000 ETH (more than $212 million) out of the total amount of sales (at the time of writing). Accordingly, all other sales for a month and a half amounted to almost 700 ETH.
At the moment, on March 28, 2023, the floor price is 0.027 ETH (about $50). On average, the latest sales range from 0.015 to 0.03 ETH.
The Most Expensive Sales of MechMindsAI
The most expensive sales are led by the following NFTs from the MechMindsAI collection:
- #7689 was sold on February 21, 2023 for 125,000 ETH (about $212 million at the time of sale). Moreover, the team itself made this deal thanks to a 126,000 ETH flash loan and the zero transaction fee offered by OpenSea. Thus, the team attracted large-scale attention of the entire market, and thus reached its goal.
- #7776 was sold on February 23, 2023 for 1.05 ETH (about $1.7k at the time of sale).
- #15399 was sold on February 21, 2023 for 0.95 ETH (about $1.5k at the time of sale).
- #3643 was sold on February 23, 2023 for 0.88 ETH (about $1.4k at the time of sale).
Where to buy MechMindsAI?
Currently, MechMindsAI can only be purchased on the secondary market, on marketplaces such as OpenSea, X2Y2 and LooksRare.
How to buy MechMindsAI?
- Remember that initially you need to connect your crypto wallet with self-storage to the marketplace of your choice.
- Next, find the official collection using the search bar on the marketplace.
- Analyze and choose the NFT you want to buy; click on it and then on the “Buy” button.
- Or you can bet on the token you like. Make sure you leave enough ETH for gas or transaction fees. If the seller approves your bid, the deal goes through.
Should you invest in MechMindsAI?
To decide whether you should join the 1,353 MechMindsAI token holders, explore the benefits the project provides to its investors:
- The owner receives the right to use, copy and visualize their art token for the purpose of creating derivative works (using the token to create and sell merchandising products).
- The professional qualities of the team members characterize them as people who are not accidental in the NFT industry and blockchain technology. Such specialists can be trusted.
- The roadmap presented on the project’s official website is impressive in its detail and shows serious intentions of the team to develop and improve the collection (in particular, they plan to make art drops, staking, and launching of utility tokens, the accumulation of which will give access to the project management).
- It’s worth paying special attention to the fact that the biggest part of the roadmap is the “Completed” section, which confirms the business qualities and commitment of the new project team.
- The project has only recently been launched, but its total sales have already reached 125,672 ETH (increasing by almost 500 ETH in a month), which shows its colossal potential.
However, investing in MechMindsAI has risks:
- The project is too young (less than 2 months old),
- The team is anonymous,
- Crazy volume of secondary sales is created thanks to one sale, which was conducted by the team itself.
In any case, do your own in-depth analysis and research when investing in NFTs, and then make your own decision.
Opinion of NFTmetria
MechMindsAI is surely a revolutionary project that:
- was the first to introduce a deflationary collection to the community;
- was the first to implement OpenAI GPT technology in the NFT space;
- was one of the first to open access to the free minting;
- was the first to allow users to interact with their advanced companion robots;
- was the first to develop a process to merge multilevel PFP tokens.
Therefore, we can say that the arrival of the MechMindsAI project in the NFT sphere marks a new era of mass adoption of artificial intelligence. The whole world is now testing and improving various capabilities of various AI tools, and now we see the reflection of technical trends in Web3.0 thanks to this project.
Too little time has passed since the launch of the project for more serious conclusions, so in this case we want to believe that this project will really become the epicenter of AI in the NFT world, and not just a pursuit of hype and fashion.