Digital artists for TV, video games and comics are the key to success. To date, motion design has raised the bar so much that it is a great success to find truly unique creators among many talented people. So, Marvel was lucky with the artist Kode Abdo, who works under the pseudonym BossLogic. After the first high-profile collaboration, he managed to work with Netflix, Disney, Ubisoft and others.
Considered one of the most successful digital artists, he also made his debut in the NFT market in 2021 with brilliance. In such a short period, he became a real influencer of the sphere and managed to work with Snoop Dogg, Shakira, Lionel Messi, Crypto.com, Johnnie Walker and others.
Who is Bosslogic?
Bosslogic (real name Kode Abdo) is one of the most famous digital artists and illustrators in the global industry. He was born in Syria and lives in Melbourne (Australia).
Bosslogic creates brilliant works of art and is able to bring them to their 2 million subscribers. During his meteoric career, Bosslogic has gone from creating superhero-inspired mashups to official posters for some of the biggest films, including Marvel’s The Avengers, Disney’s Aladdin and more.
Bosslogic Official Links
- Official site http://bosslogicinc.com
- Twitter @Bosslogic – over 513k followers,
- Instagram @bosslogic – over 2.2 million subscribers,
- TikTok @bosslgx – over 320k subscribers,
- YouTube @BossLogic – over 29k subscribers.
Creative path of Bosslogic: from fan art to NFT
Kode Abdo started drawing when he was 6 years old. His childhood creativity has led to several years of Bosslogic drawing pictures on commission, taking photos for online user profiles and flyers using Adobe Photoshop, starting in 2009.
In 2015, Bosslogic decided to get into fan art. Encountering information on the Internet about the participation of an actor in a project, he quickly created a collage depicting how an actor might look in this role. The author posted his collages on Twitter or Instagram, which attracted the attention of well-known media companies.
The further career of Kode Abdo began to develop more rapidly:
- His first notable works were illustrations for the famous TV series The Flash and Green Arrow. Later, the list of his works was replenished with the comic book superhero Daredevil, who became the main character of the Netflix series of the same name.
- In 2018, Kode Abdo met the directorial duo Russo (Joe Russo & Anthony Russo), who arranged a meeting between the artist and the producers of Marvel Studios. Then the final draft of Avengers: Infinity War was being prepared. The fruitful cooperation between Bosslogic and Marvel began with him. The talented Australian began to create official art.
I’m really excited to announce that I officially collaborated with @Disney and @AtomTickets on an exclusive poster for #AvengersEndgame! For a limited time, when you buy a ticket for Avengers: Endgame on Atom Tickets, you can get my poster for free (plus shipping) while they last pic.twitter.com/vtb54qXvZ5
— BossLogic (@Bosslogic) April 2, 2019
- In 2020, he worked as part of the Ubisoft team on one of the world’s most famous video game franchises, Assassin’s Creed. See what the process looks like:
- In November 2022, Bosslogic designed the cover art for Black Panther Marvel Studios: Wakanda Forever by Marvel.
Bosslogic in the NFT world
Bosslogic is one of the most respected, successful and best-selling NFT artists in the digital art industry today. He has released more than 2,000 works in total, with total sales of more than $12 million.
For me, NFTs represent the evolution of digital art. This is the next step, the next process; where the industry is heading. That’s what I see: evolution. Artist’s Opinion on the Non-Fungible Token Industry
- In January 2021, he released his first NFT art featuring art from Star Wars, Marvel and DC Comics. The interaction of Bosslogic with world stars undoubtedly contributed to the growth of his popularity.
- In March 2021, with the launch of the NFT marketplace from Crypto.com, the artist joined the ranks of opening partners with such names and brands as Snoop Dogg, K Camp, Lionel Richie, Aston Martin and others.
- In July 2021, Kode Abdo collaborated with Swiss luxury watchmaker Quinting to create the one and only Coinllectibles Triple Crossover Watch Fusion NFT.
- In August 2021, Bosslogic, together with the most titled football player in the world, Lionel Messi, launched the Messiverse collection of 3 tokens dedicated to the athlete.
- In September 2021, the artist, together with the famous singer Shakira, released the La Caldera collection, which included graphic images of the singer in a fantasy world.
I had so much fun working on my first NFTs with @Bosslogic and trying out this new medium-and wanted to share it with my fans too, ahead of the drop at 3.30pm PT. Hope you enjoy!https://t.co/gNGSrZQlob pic.twitter.com/wdauEujgYA
— Shakira (@shakira) September 21, 2021
- In March 2022, the ardent supporter of the NFT, the famous hip-hop artist Snoop Dogg, became another partner of Kode Abdo. The two collaborated on a collection featuring the rapper as the new Genesis NFT drop comic book superhero for Superfuzz Studios.
- In June 2022, Bosslogic partnered with Johnnie Walker (the world’s No. 1 Scotch whiskey brand) and BlockBar (the first NFT venue for premium spirits and wines) to launch a joint collection of exclusive 48-year-old whiskey. The Johnnie Walker Masters of Flavor NFTs collection consists of 7 pieces, each costing $35k.
The art of taste. Alchemy of the elements. The taste of generations. I am proud to present this once-in-a-lifetime collection of seven one-of-a-kind works of art. This is how Kode Abdo speaks about this collaboration
- A triumph of Kode Abdo’s activity is the Boss Logic Universe metaverse being developed. This is a new world story with a grand vision of an all-encompassing fantasy experience. According to the creators, BLU will soon become the hub of the metaverse of games, collections, online experiences and social connections.
To understand the scale of the Boss Logic Universe, let’s give only one figure – the volume of secondary sales of Gauntlets, which are the key to accessing the metaverse, exceeded 3.2k ETH (more than $10 million at the exchange rate of September 2021). And this is taking into account the fact that the project is still in the testing and development stage.
And among the partners of the project, you can see big names in the video game industry: Lineage Studios, Satoshiverse, Wilderworld.
NFTs now won’t be the same NFTs later. They will change and I want to change with them. I want to create art in the fields I’m currently in and the NFT space. Bosslogic reflects on the future of the digital art industry on the blockchain
Corporate identity NFT works by Bosslogic
Bosslogic draws in Photoshop. According to him, one simple art on Twitter takes him an average of three to four hours, because he does not work out the details too much. More serious art can take from eight to thirty hours.
The artist has his own style of visual stories. His unique take on the most iconic characters in the DC movie epic is unmistakable. The design of his posters is a fiery demonstration of the power of superheroes. The artist, an adherent of photography, has a great taste for details, which makes the images bright and attractive.
The most famous NFTs by Bosslogic
Bosslogic started working in the NFT market in January 2021 and managed to reach very tangible heights thanks to his bright works, which made him famous in the industry.
Forever Mamba NFT
This stunning piece of NFT art celebrates the life and accomplishments of simply one of the greatest athletes who ever lived. The tragic death of Kobe Bryant in 2020 left the world in mourning, but his legacy is immortal.
This work was included in the artist’s first collection “Genesis Open Editions” at Nifty Gateway. With 429 pieces at an original listing price of $824, they sold out instantly. And today the volume of secondary sales is about 2 million dollars.
The Crowned King NFT
Francis Ngannou is the first heavyweight champion of African descent in UFC history. And it was he who became one of the most high-profile sales in the artist’s career. “The Crowned King” in a single copy as a result of an auction on the MakersPlace marketplace was sold on March 30, 2021 for 158.4 ETH (more than 300k dollars at the time of sale).
“The Last Shawarma” and “The Last Shawarma, Snapped” NFTs
“The Last Shawarma” and “The Last Shawarma, Snapped” are part of the same episode on Nifty Gateway on January 30, 2021. On them, the artist depicted all the heroes of the Avengers from Marvel at a common table with french fries, shawarma and other fast food.
As a result of the auction, “The Last Shawarma” sold for $35k and “The Last Shawarma, Snapped” sold for $33,383.
Where can you buy NFTs by Bosslogic?
Now Bosslogic’s NFTs are available only on the secondary market, namely on such marketplaces as MakersPlace, Nifty Gateway, OpenSea, Rarible. In addition, you can follow the artist’s Twitter and Instagram for future updates.
Opinion of NFTMetria
Kode Abdo aka Bosslogic is a well-known and respected figure in the comics, film and video game industry, having worked with such global companies as Marvel, Netflix, Disney, Ubisoft in his portfolio. That is why he has over 2 million followers on Instagram and over 500k followers on Twitter.
Therefore, it was not difficult for the Bosslogic artist to become one of the best and highest paid NFT artists on the market. This is exactly the case when a well-known name is already working for you. When buying the works of this artist, in addition to visual appeal, a well-known author, you also get the investment prospects of the asset.