Beautiful and cute girls with expressive eyes in anime style – this is about the Lives of Asuna collection on the Ethereum network. 10,000 attractive female characters who are appealing in their appearance and gracefulness. And they were created by none other than digital artist Zumi, who works mostly in the 18+ style. Intriguing? This review will give you a close look at Asuna NFT, because it is the epitome of Japanese feminine beauty.
Lives of Asuna Official Links
- Official site https://livesofasuna.com
- Twitter @LivesOfAsuna – over 119k followers,
- Discord @livesofasuna – over 30k members.
What is Lives of Asuna?
Lives of Asuna is a collection of 10,000 NFTs of the ERC-721 standard on the Ethereum blockchain. It belongs to the PFP category.
The NFTs represent female characters initially hand-created by artists, and then the images reached their final attractive result using generative algorithms. Asuna is the protagonist of the entire project, and the 10,000 NFTs represent the 10,000 unique lives Asuna has lived.
And when you look at the collection, you’ll immediately notice that the tokens are done in the anime style that has become increasingly common in the market and NFT space lately.
You can also change the appearance of each NFT with additional attributes. For example, a character can “try on” glasses.
Moreover, music has been created for Lives of Asuna, which can be found in an additional collection of the Artist’s Rift project located on the Polygon blockchain.
Lives of Asuna in numbers
- The pre-sale took place on January 27, 2022 at a price of 0.08 ETH.
- Public distribution took place on January 31 at a price of 0.2 ETH.
- The total volume of secondary sales exceeded 23.2k ETH (over $40 million at the current exchange rate).
- Floor price is 0.07 ETH (about $120).
- Average sales range from 0.04 ETH to 0.21 ETH.
- The most expensive #54 was sold on February 8, 2022 for 10 ETH (about $31k at the time of sale).
- Total 4,441 unique holders (44%).
- Only about 3% of the collection (252 pieces out of 10,000) are for sale, among them the offers range from 0.07 ETH to 10 ETH. This shows that almost all holders see the project as a great investment prospect and are not in a hurry to part with their assets at a lower price.
Data (including exchange rates) are given at the time of publication (March 23, 2023)
Lives of Asuna types and attributes
NFTs are perfectly drawn anime style girls with different accessories and attributes.
In total, you will find 408 attributes in the collection, and they are divided into 20 categories:
- Appendage (12),
- Background (20),
- Clip Accessory (19),
- Ears (1),
- Eye color (14),
- Eyebrows (1),
- Eyes (13),
- Face Accessory (15),
- Hair Back (28),
- Hair Color (28),
- Hair Front (29),
- Hand (4),
- Head Accessory (56)
- Legendary (5),
- Mouth (21),
- Nose (1),
- Outfit (112),
- Skin Marking (13),
- Skin Tone (5),
- Weapon (11).
Who created Lives of Asuna?
The creators of the project are:
- Artist Zumi @ZumiDraws. He is the most famous among the project team. He has over 590k followers on Twitter, and his work can also be found on Gumroad. The artist’s style is anime. In his works, Zumi gives the greatest preference to the 18+ genre.
- Artist Hagglefish @hagglebub
- Developer Oksami @itsoksami
Why is Lives of Asuna popular?
There are factors that make the collection quite popular in the NFT market:
- The collection is popular primarily because of its anime style, which has been in demand in the NFT market lately and has millions of fans worldwide;
- The artist Zumi, who has over half a million followers on Twitter, has played an important role in the success of the collection;
- The possibility of changing the appearance of NFT, for example, with such attribute as glasses.
Lives of Asuna Idea
The idea of the collection lies in its style, namely, in the anime style. This trend in the NFT space and on the market is gaining popularity, thereby qualitatively drawn NFTs attract the attention and investment of users. It can be said that the project sort of popularizes anime as an art that originated from Japan.
Moreover, judging upon the official website, we can say that the developers plan to move further in the direction of the metaverse.
Lives of Asuna Roadmap
The project roadmap looks like this:
- Launch of the collection at the end of January 2022;
- Drop of legendary Asuna NFTs for holders with traits that are not in the collection;
- The release of new items with which you can change the appearance of NFTs in a minimal way;
- Musical accompaniment for the collection;
- There are even more items to change the appearance of the characters.
It is worth noting that most of these plans have been fulfilled. And all the holders are in anticipation and waiting for the roadmap update and new ambitious goals of the team.
In the future, the developers only plan to expand the project to the Lives of Asuna Universe.
Lives of Asuna Ecosystem
The Lives of Asuna ecosystem is only available as an additional Artist’s Rift collection for now.
Artist’s Rift is a collection created in May 2022 on the Polygon blockchain. It includes just two unique NFTs.
In total, there are 5,274 NFTs in the collection, of which:
- 5273 NFTs are Dreamland – Lives of Asuna – Track 2 tokens with some musical accompaniment.
- 1 NFT is Mint Date Announcement, which is a promotional image used to announce the collection’s mint date (January 27, 2022). This token was created for the winner of the Asuna Anniversary event.
The total volume of secondary trading is only 0.5 ETH, and the floor price is 0.0078 ETH.
How much do Lives of Asuna NFTs cost?
The whitelist sale of the collection took place on January 27, 2022, at a price of 0.08 ETH. Later, the second part of the collection was distributed through the public sale at a price of 0.2 ETH. The following month, the collection began trading on secondary markets, where there was great demand for it. And how are things in terms of pricing?
To visualize the dynamics, we made a slice of the average price for 1 NFT:
- In May 2022: 0.17 ETH;
- In September 2022: 0.047 ETH;
- In January 2023: 0.12 ETH;
As of March 23, 2023, the floor price is 0.07 ETH. On average, the latest sales range from 0.04 to 0.21 ETH. And the total volume of secondary sales amounted to more than 23.2k ETH (about $40 million).
The Most Expensive Sales of Lives of Asuna
The most expensive sales are led by the following NFTs from the Lives of Asuna collection:
- #54 was sold on February 8, 2022 for 10 ETH (about $31k at the time of sale).
- #4847 was sold on February 8, 2022 for 5 ETH (about $16k at the time of sale).
- #5001 was sold on February 8, 2022 for 5 ETH (about $16k at the time of sale).
- #53 was sold on February 8, 2022 for 5 ETH (about $16k at the time of sale).
Where to buy Lives of Asuna?
Currently, Lives of Asuna is only available on the secondary market, on marketplaces such as OpenSea, X2Y2 and LooksRare.
How to buy Lives of Asuna?
- Remember that initially you need to connect your crypto wallet with self-storage to the marketplace of your choice.
- Next, find the official collection using the search bar on the marketplace.
- Analyze and choose the NFT you want to buy; click on it and then on the “Buy” button.
- Or you can bet on the token you like. Make sure you leave enough ETH for gas or transaction fees. If the seller approves your bid, the deal goes through.
Should you invest in Lives of Asuna?
Lives of Asuna is definitely an interesting collection that might appeal to the user. Lately, the floor price of the collection is less than the pre-sale price of the NFT.
But there are several factors that make the collection look attractively:
- There are rare NFTs in the collection that can bring potential profit;
- Low entry threshold of the collection;
- The floor price of the collection ranges from 0.04 ETH to 0.2 ETH throughout the sales history.
But remember that only your own investment analysis allows you to soberly assess the situation on the market and the project itself.
Opinion of NFTmetria
Lives of Asuna is an interesting NFT project with well-drawn feminine anime characters that are detailed and have attractive features. The aesthetic of this collection stands out among many other projects on the market.
Undoubtedly, the project has room to move. There is a large number of its followers on Twitter. Further development of the project depends on both the team and the project community, which is loyal to the anime in the NFT space.